Bigger Better Things

Cristiano's POV:
After training I came home and got some lunch. "Tay" I said from the kitchen, she was in the living room with the kids. "Ya" she said walking in. "There is something I want to talk to u about something" I said moving my plate over on the table. "Ya sure" she said sitting at the table across from me. I breathed out kinda heavy. "I think I want to go back to Manchester" I said waiting for reaction. Her eyes widened as she sat back into her chair. "Are u sure" she asked. "Idk yet I'm still thinking about it" I said.

"We would be leaving a lot here" she said looking at me. "I know but we would be started fresh and better" I said taking her hands. "Where did this come from for u to do this" she asked. "I'm not loving it at Madrid anymore and I think it would be better for my career" I told her. She went to say something but Lana walked in with Grace.

"Hey what are u doing here" Tay asked walking to her. "Daddy is gone for a couple days so we didn't want to be alone" Lana said looking at Grace. Tay brought her upstairs to her room then came back down so Grace could play with the kids.

Taylor's POV:
Lana hadn't been down in a while so I went to her room to check on her, Grace was screaming, I opened the door. All I could see was Lana's feet on the floor. "Lana" I yelled and ran to her. "Cris" I yelled louder for him to hear me downstairs. He ran up the stairs and I got him to call 911.

Turns out she overdosed on cocaine. Neymar showed up two hours later. "What happened is she ok" he asked walking up to us. "She is asleep and being monitored" Lio said. "How did she get the cocaine" he asked looking at me. "Idk" I said not looking at him. "How do u not know, was any one there with her" he asked. "No no one was with her" I said. "This wouldn't have happened if she didn't go to see u" he said putting his hands on his hips and looking away. I stood up and walked up to him "if she had to stay at ur place she would be dead because u weren't there" I said looking up at him.

"Don't act like it's my fault" he said looking at me. "I never said it was ur fault" I said with a mad look. "All of u are waiting for me to screw up but guess what the only screw up I made was with u" he said pointing his fingers at me. "I think u should leave" Lio said before Cris could say anything. "I'm not going any where" he said pulling a ring out of his pocket. I looked at the ring and started to tear up. "It's not urs any more" I cut him off by slapping him. "I don't care if u have 15 kids with her or never see her again but don't u ever come near me again" I said and walked away from him.

When I did my mom was standing behind Neymar. "Taylor" she said looking at me with tears in her eyes. I put my arms around her. "Is she ok" my mom asked. "Ya she is ok" I said and pulled back from her. She had her hand on her chest, Lio came over. My mom was having another heart attack. I backed up from them as all the doctors came around to help her.

Cris walked away to find me. I was down another hall way  at the end of it looking out the window crying. "Tay" Cris said behind me. "I can't do it any more" I said turning around. He pulled me in to hug him. "It's ok" he said putting his hand on the back of my head. I was holding onto his shirt but I was crying so hard that my legs started to buckle. "Baby come on I'm gonna take u home" Cris said. I wasn't making any noise at this point.