Chapter 6

Cristianos POV:
Tay came back and went straight to our room, I get why she is mad but she isn't with him anymore.

"Hello" Taylor's mom said coming in the door, I almost fell to my knees.

"What are u doing here" Lio asked coming to the door where she was.

"I wanted to surprise Taylor and Cris but I didn't know u and Antonella where gonna be here" she said looking at them and then me "what's wrong hun u look sick" she said then looked back at Lio.

They started talking so I went upstairs into our room and closed the door. I ran my fingers threw my hair and walked to the bathroom. Tay was in the shower, I was trying not to look at her while I was doing what I had to but it was so hard not to.

"Hey babe" Tay said looking towards me.

"Ya" I said and turned around, I tired not to stair but I'm a guy so I did.

"Come shower with me" she said and moved under the water so it was going down over her body, she is such a tease.

I didn't say anything or think about it I just got into the shower with her, she pulled me under the water with her, the water was coming down on me but I was in the way so Tay wasn't getting any.

Her eyes caught me off guard, I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her but she put her hands on my wrists and made out with me.

We got out of the shower and this was in the middle of the day which never happens, I didn't even get to sit next to her before she pulled me on her.

So that happened. Tay got up and went to the bathroom but before she got up she kissed me, I watched her walk away, I normally feel good after that but I didn't. Everything seems like it's getting crowded and complicated. I sat up and heard a car door close I was hopping it would be someone leaving but it was Neymar.

There is 11 people in my house including me. I have a game later today and I'm so not ready.

Once I felt the need to get up and get ready I did, I put on the normal suit and tie and fixed my hair. It was time to go and walked down stairs almost everyone was in the kitchen besides the kids.

"Are u ready babe" Tay asked and walked towards me, I just nodded my head and walked out.

Neymar, Lio, Antonella and Lana walked behind us. I hate this time of the year when we have to play Barca it brings out the worst in all of us.

I went for a header but I didn't get it in the goal, as I was coming down I hit a player with my arm before I new it Suárez was coming over and pushed me. At that moment everything just exploded, I pushed him away from me, Gerard started get to get up in my face so I was pushing him off, Gareth came over and was helping me keep them off soon both teams were at each other.

"Cris clam down" Lio said pulling me back from everyone.

When I turned around the ref held up a yellow card. "Control ur team, caption" I said and walked away from Lio but I banged into him with my arm as I walked away.

Half time came around pretty slow, I was the first one in the dressing room and sat down in front of my locker.

Taylor texted me and said she was outside the dressing room, so I got up and went out there.

"Are u ok" she asked leaning on the wall across from me.

"Idk what happened out there but it wasn't suppose to happen, I just got pushed to far" I said looking at her.

"Do u want to talk about it" she asked playing with her fingers.

"I'm gonna be a father to five kids, Lana is pregnant with Neymar, her ex isn't in jail, ur mother is here, Lio and Antonella are staying with us, I don't get enough sleep because I'm awake to see if ur ok, I try and put on a happy face and go out there just to please my fans..... I'm getting tired Tay" I said then ran my fingers threw my hair.

She didn't say anything she just hugged me. "It's gonna be ok" she said as I put my arms around her.

"Get threw this game and when we get home I'll make all ur problems go away" she said and walked away, I ran in front of her and pushed her to the wall gently and kissed her.