Chapter 10

Taylor's POV:
"I can't  have this baby today not without Cris it's not happening" I told the doctor, she looked at me with sadness and concern in her eyes.

"Taylor u are risking u and ur baby's health right now u have to have the baby" she said putting my papers on the table in front of her.

Lio's POV:
Gareth was walking down the hallway looking lost. "Gareth" I said standing up so he could see me, he jogged over.

"How is she, is Cris in with her" he asked looking at me, I shook my head no. He looked at all of us then my arm.

"What happened" he asked.

"We were in a car accident we got hit by a drunk driver, Cris was sitting in the middle seat in the back, when the car hit the seatbelt couldn't help him cuz he went the opposite way and um he hit the window" I said looking away from him.

"Does she know" he asked.

"Ya she is refusing to the baby she wants him there and it's not possible, it's not good" I told him, he walked over to the door and went in.

Gareth POV:
"U gotta have this baby Tay" I said as I walked in she looked at me and looked away.

"Did they send u in here to talk to me" she asked when she looked away.

"No I came in because ur being stupid, Cris would want u to do this with or without him. Tay please if u really cared u would do this" she looked away from me as a tear fell "look I'm here and I will help u the doctor is here as soon as u do this u can go see Cris" I said sitting next to her and holding her hand "now are we gonna do this" I asked. She shook her head yes and sat up.

I came out of the room and few minutes with the baby in my arms. Everyone stood up and looked at me.

"How did u get her to do it" Lana asked playing with the baby's fingers.

"All I did was talk" I said and looked at the baby.

Taylor's POV:
I wasn't ready but I had to be as I opened the door to Cris's room. There he was lying there everything was silent but the heart monitor. I went over and sat next to him then lied down putting my arm across his stomach.

"Where is Jackson" I heard him whisper, I sat up quickly and looked at him, he opened his eyes slowly.

"He is being monitored were he was born early" I told him.

"I'm sorry" he said holding my hand "I wanted to be there" he added.

"It's ok um i didn't know if it would matter to u but Gareth was there with me, I didn't want to have to baby with out u but he got me to" I told him, there was no expression on his face.

"He did what he had to do, come here" he said pulling me over to him, he kissed me, I lied down next to him.

It was quite again just me and him. "I shouldn't have took that car" he said, I opened my eyes and blinked.

"Why" I asked I couldn't think why he should have taken another car.

"That car was the car I picked u up in when we got out of the helicopter for our almost first date" he said.

"Ya I remember Lucas broke up with me that night, I'm glad he did" I said looking up at him and kissed his neck.

The doctor came in a little while later and said that Cris would be able to go home in a few days. He has 6 stitches in his forehead from the window and his shoulder was out of place but they fixed that, there was stitches in his arm from more glass and just bruising everywhere. I wasn't aloud the sleep in the same room with Cris for medical reasons.

"Maybe I will be giving u sponge baths when we get home" I smiled and kissed him.

"I hope so" he said and kissed me back.

"The doctor said I can take u to see Jackson tomorrow if u want" i asked standing up.

"Are u kidding I would love to see him" he said taking my hand and pulling me down to give me another kiss.

"I will tell Gareth to get u some clothes when he comes in tomorrow but I'm gonna go get some sleep ok I love u" I said giving him one last kiss.

"Ok and I love u too" he said letting go of my hand.

Before I went to bed I checked on Jackson he is doing good so I went to bed and got some sleep.
______________________
Hey guys um I just wanted to let u know that this weeks chapter is gonna be early because I'm going to be gone this weekend so I hope u like it :)