Happy Halloween

Taylor's POV:
"It's been a while since we have been here" I said looking at Cris. "Ya it has" he said as we drove up to Leo's house. "I remember the first time I came here too" he said looking at me and smiled. "So do I" I said and leaned over and kissed his cheek. We both got out of the car and went to the door. "Hello" I said walking in "Hey Sis" Leo said as we walked in. "Where are the baby's" Antonella asked as I hugged Leo "they didn't want to come grandma got them occupied" I told her.

Me, Antonella, Shakira, Lana and Gareths wife Emma dressed up as power rangers. Leo decided to do the Halloween party this year so we are there for the night. Cris is dressed up as Batman. The Barca team was here and some of the Madrid team and then other people, there was a lot of people let's just say that. "Tay It's ur turn next year for the Halloween party" Leo said looking at me and Cris "no problem" Cris said looking at him "remember that time Pepe had that really big party and the cops came" Gareth said.

"I'm gonna do it bigger and better then that" Cris said as I looked at him. "Watch it Ronaldo don't take on more then u can handle" Leo said looking at him and taking a sip of his drink. "I stay sober when I have parties, I can handle this one" Cris said looking at Leo. "Ya don't actually lose ur face this time" Gareth said smirking. We all looked at him.

Cris and I went upstairs to my old room. The party was still going downstairs, it hasn't died down at all and it's 1:45 am. Cris lifted me up and brought me to the bed. "Wow maybe u really are Batman" I said looking up at him. "Of course" he said and smiled and started to kiss down my neck. U know what happens after that.

"Yes" I said lying on my back and so was cris. "I know right" he said looking at me. "Yes it was good but yes to the baby thing" I said and looked up at him. He rolled over and kissed me and started to go down my neck again...............

I was half asleep when there was a light knock on the door, I got up and put Cris's shirt on and opened it slowly, my eyes squinted cuz of the light. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake u I thought u two would still be up but I'm taking u and Cris and the others to my concert tomorrow and I was wondering if u wanted to go" Shakira asked standing in front of me. "Yes of course I would love to go" I said smiling. "Ok sounds good" she said smiling "I'll let u get back to sleep" she said and started to walk away "thank u" I said and closed the door.

When I got back in I lied on my stomach  and my shirt was up over my butt, Cris moved and moved his hand over it. "Ow u asshole" I said after Cris hit my butt. He started laughing, I hit his arm then he started to tickle me. "Stop stop" I said almost yelling and laughing at the same time. "Do u want a drink" Cris asked stopping for a minute. "Please" I said out of breath. "Ok" he said and got up, I kicked his butt when he got up "u will pay for that when I get back" he said and put his jeans on and left the room.

Cristiano's POV:
I walked downstairs where the party was surprisingly still going on. I'm not gonna lie the drinks I had before may have affected me mixing mine and Taylor's drinks. "Jesus take it easy put some soda with that tequila" Gerard said standing next to me, I kinda started to get giddy, I could tell he was looking at me funny. "Goodnight" I said picking up the drink and went back to Taylor's room. I got back in bed with her. "Oh baby ur cold" she said touching my chest. "Ya it's pretty cold down there" I said sipping my drink.

Taylor took hers and started to drink. "Wow that's strong" she said then laughed a little making me laugh. I'm pretty sure she downed her drink cuz I heard the empty cup hit the table. She leaned over and bit my ear as I was drinking mine and finished it. "Not again" I asked smiling as I put my empty cup down but I missed the table and started laughing. I'm way way to waisted.