Chapter 13

Cristiano's POV:
I'm going back to training today my doctor gave me the ok. I walked out on the pitch and looked around, it was a beautiful day the sun was out but a little chilly.

As I was getting back into the way of things it felt like I hadn't been gone once I got used to everything again.

When I came home it felt so good be to be home. Taylor was putting Jackson down for his nap when I came home.

"Hey babe" I said walking up behind her and putting my arms around her waist.

"Hey how was ur day back" she asked looking behind her up at me.

"Good I'm getting back into the swing of things" I said kissing her.

She took my hand and brought me out of the room and into ours. "I'm taking a shower if ur coming" she said and walked into the bathroom.

I followed her and took off my shirt and the rest of my clothes then got into the shower with her.

She stood in front of me and put her hands on my chest, she had this devilish look in her eye as she looked at me. Then she slowly went down and let her hands go down after her.

"Aren't u full of surprises" I said as we got out of the shower.

"Why not" she said turning around as she put her towel around her.

"There's nothing wrong with it" I said looking at her.

"Would u be able to watch the kids for a while later I'm gonna go into the gym for a while, get back to my old self" she said walking over to her sink and picking up her tooth brush.

"Ya sure anything for u" I said looking at her as she brushed her teeth.

"Thank u" she said turning to face me.

Taylor's POV:
My sister showed up and asked me to go out to dinner with her last minute so I went to dinner with her.

Lana and I were walking out of the restaurant we were at and there was paparazzi of course, we get it everywhere. I was almost to the car when someone grabbed me and picked me up, I started to hit him then elbowed him in the nose and he put me down.

"What the hell is wrong with u" Lana said looking at his as I got in the car then she did.

"Are u ok" she asked looking at me.

"Ya I'm fine" I said fixing my shirt

"Cris isn't gonna let me take u out again" she said as she was driving.

"I have never had that happen before like that I have had people hold my arm but nothing like that" I told her.

When I got home Cris was in the kitchen cleaning up Lana came in with me.

"How was your dinner" Cris asked when I came in the kitchen.

"It was fine" I said looking at him.

"It was just fine" he said turning around and looked at me.

"Ya until some guy grabbed me" I said looking up at him.

"What are u ok, did he hurt u" he asked.

"I'm fine,  I elbowed him in the nose so he would let me go" I said looking at Lana.

"Jesus, it was self defence if anything get brought up about this, which will more and likely happen" he said looking at Lana then me.

"I'm over it whatever" I said and went to the fridge.

"I'm gonna head home I have an early appointment tomorrow" Lana said.

"Ok I'll see u soon" I said and walked over to her to hug her.

We said our goodbyes then she left so me Cris went upstairs. I looked at Cris when I got to the top of the stairs he was sanding on the stairs below the one I was on, he picked me up and brought me into our room.

Just as he leaned in to kiss me Jackson started crying on the monitor. I looked up at Cris and closed my eyes.

"I got him" he said and walked out of the room.

I got in bed but I was asleep before Cris came back, I remember him getting in bed with me but that's it.