We are done

Taylor's POV:
I was already awake and could feel Cris moving and waking up behind me, I was turned the other way. "Good morning" he said kissing my shoulder. "Morning" I said still looking the other way. "Do u think we should go see ur mom today". He asked getting out of bed. "Ya I'm only going to see her" I said sitting up. "Ur not going to see Lana" he asked looking at me. "No I don't think that's a good idea right now" I said getting out of bed. "Because of Neymar" he asked. "I'm just going to see my mom" I told him and started to get ready.

"Hi Mom" I said walking into her room. "Hello sweet heart" she said looking at me and Cris walking in. "Have u been to see ur sister yet" she asked. "No I came to see u first" I told her and sat in the chair next to her bed. "When did they say u can leave the hospital" Cris asked her. "In a few days they want to make sure my heart is stable first" she said looking at him. "You are welcome to stay with us if u don't want to go back to home right away" he said. "Thank u that's very sweet of u" my mom said then she looked up at the tv. I knew Cris wasn't overly fawned of my mom but he was being nice to her to make me feel better.

Cristiano's POV:
Tay was still with her mom. I told them I was going to get coffee. The closer I got to Lana's room I could hear Neymar practically yelling. I opened the door, they both looked at me. "U can leave" Neymar said. "No u can leave" Lana said looking at Neymar. "We aren't done" he said and picked up his jacket and walked out. "What's going on" I asked sitting next to her in a chair. "He's just mad at me because I won't tell him were I got the drugs from and mad at Taylor because she thinks she can tell him what to do his words not mine" she said. "Taylor told him to stay away from her" I told her. "Where is she" she asked. "With ur mom" I told her. "My Mom is outside" she asked with a small smile. "No one told u" I asked.

The doctor let me take Lana to see her mom so I brought her to see her in a wheelchair. "Lana" her mom said when she seen her. "Hi Mom" she said as I wheeled her over to the other side of her bed. "What happened, u were doing so good" her mom said. Lana took her hand. "I needed space from Neymar and what happened wasn't suppose to happen, I did it once and I did to much" she said. Neymar came in the room. "There u are what are u doing out of bed" he said walking over to Lana. "I came to see my mom" she said. "Ok well it's time to go back to bed" he said turning Lana's chair, I put my foot out so I stoped them. "Don't start with this crap" Neymar said looking down at me. I was sitting in a chair. "The doctor said she is aloud to be with her mother, however I don't know about you" I said. "Let's just got" Lana said looking at me making me move me foot. Neymar pushed her out of the room.

"How did she end up with him, I don't think she should be with him" Tays mom said looking at the door after they left. "I don't ether" I said and Tay and her mom both looked at me. "He was drinking before he got here or when he got here" I said. They were both still looking at me. "Cristiano I want you to go get my daughter and tell Neymar to stay away from her" Tays mom said, Tay was biting her tongue about something that I didn't bring up. I got up and went and did as I was told.

Neymar was coming out of Lana's room when I got there. "I will be back" he said and walked away. "I told him we were done and that I didn't want my daughter around him anymore" she said facing the window still in her wheel chair. "What did he said" I asked. She turned her chair to face me. "He wants to go to court" she said.