Chapter 24

Taylor's POV:
Cris was gone this morning when I woke up, I got up and put my robe on and went downstairs. Lana and Neymar were already in the kitchen, being in each other's personal space........ kissing. "Would u mind not doing that in here, where we eat" I said opening the fridge which pushed them over. "Says the one" Neymar said looking at me as he moved away from Lana. "Look who's finally up" I said looking at my brother who came into the kitchen. Lana gave Neymar a look, I seen out of the corner of my eye.

"We have something to tell u both" Neymar said, all I could think was this better be good like that he was leaving. "Ya sure go ahead" Leo said sipping his water. "I'm leaving Barcelona, I was offered a spot at Paris SG and I'm going to take it, I need new challenges" he said looking at me and Leo. "U can't be serious, Barca is ur home" Leo said "yes I know it always will be but it's already been done" Neymar added. "Ur going with him aren't u Lana" I asked looking at her. "It's for the best" she said putting her hand on Neymar's shoulder.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in" I said sitting up on the bed and fixed my hair a little. The door opened and Neymar walked in. "We are heading out now but I just wanted to give u this" he said handing me a folded a piece of paper. "What's this" I asked looking up at him. "This was left on ur pillow the night u left and I hoped u would have came back so this is what u left" he said and walked out. I unfolded the paper and started to read it.

"Today u told me u where having my child and I told u I didn't want to be apart of that but I didn't tell u why. I was a coward, to young and not ready. I never did u any wrong until today, please forgive me as I try to be the best father I can try to be. Give me another chance."

I couldn't believe that he had given me a note like this, I ran out of my room and went down over the stairs praying my legs wouldn't fail me but I was to late, they were already gone. "What's wrong babe" Cris said coming from the living room window. "Nothing I just wanted to give Lana one last hug" I said still looking out at the from the front door. "She will be back soon enough" he said putting his arms around me from behind.

"This is not how I thought this day was gonna go at all" I said pulling down the sheets to get in bed. "I didn't ether, I thought it was gonna be that they were getting married or something" Cris said smiling then getting in bed. I did a small smile and got in bed, I was on my side watching Tv with Cris cuddled up behind me.

Cristiano's POV:
Just as I started to drift asleep I thought I felt Taylor moving but I wasn't sure so I tried to sleep, she then started twitching. She does this sometimes when she is super tired so I closed my eyes again but it got worse, my opened and I thought about it. "Tay are u ok" I asked and didn't get a response, her twitching got worse and soon her whole body was. I turned on the lap next to her and just held her until her seizure was over. Once she came back she started to panic.

"My legs are hurting so bad" she said trying to breath and crying at the same time. "Babe" I said getting her to look at me, I leaned in and kissed her. "It's ok u are ok" I said holding her hand.
________________________
AN:
I thought that this would be a cool idea and a bit more detail on the characters of this book, I am going to write a new book it's gonna be called Connected, a fan fiction about Neymar Jr. so both books will be connected and will have some of the same characters and also new ones. I hope all of you will enjoy this idea and reading the new book.