Bora Bora

Cristiano's POV:
This family vacation is probably the biggest one we have ever been on and by big I mean 24 people. Me, Tay, Cristiano, Tory, Callie, Lea, Jackson, Hugo, Katia, her two kids and husband, Elma and her husband, my mom and Jose, Taylor's mom, Leo, Thiago, Antonella, Mateo(Leo's new baby), Lana, Neymar and June(Lana's baby).

While the girls were trying to figure out how everything is gonna work in regards to the sleeping situations. I was sitting in a chair in the lobby with Jackson asleep on me, Hugo and Jose were keeping my four other kids entertained, Neymar was half asleep with June on his lap, Leo had Thiago sitting next to him and Mateo on his lap, and Katia's kids were standing with their dad and Elma's husband.

"Honestly I'm ready for bed after that flight" I said looking at Leo.

"Ya me too, I think Thiago is starting to get tired now too" he said rubbing Thiago's hair.

Finally after all that got situated, we finally got to go to bed. We got to big houses on the water. We spilt up so 12 went in each place.

"Daddy" Cristiano said running into mine and Taylor's room.

"Ya buddy" I said picking him up.

"Can I have a snack" he asked.

"Oh course" I said tickling his stomach making him laugh a little then put him down and took him to the kitchen and got him some watermelon.

Taylor's POV:
I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then put on my pj shorts and one of Cris's shirts then moved back to look in the mirror, I looked down at my legs. I had to wear my braces today, I look them off and let them fall to the floor once I took them off.

"Are u coming to bed" Cris asked looking at me as I was looking in the mirror.

"Ya" I said walking away from them on the floor and looked at them when I turned the light off.

"Your probably need those in the morning" Cris said as I got in bed, he was taking off his shirt.

"We will see" I said waiting for him. He got in bed, I let him cuddle up to me tonight which he wasn't long doing, then we both fell asleep.

Cristiano's POV:
Me and the guys took the kids down to the beach while the girls got changed. I seen them walking down the beach all in a line, it was like slow motion for me, all of the guys were looking at them.

"Look at u looking at hot and stuff" I said putting my hands on her hips.

"Ur not so bad urself" she said going up my chest with her hands.

We stayed at the beach almost all day. For dinner we cooked up a bunch of food, got the kids to bed, the we stayed up having some drinks.

Hugo went to get the girl he brought here, I had no clue who she was, nobody did. This had to be a joke when he walked in with her, the look on Taylor's face wasn't the nicest.

"U are not welcome here what so ever" Taylor said before anyone got to say anything.

"Relax honey I'm not here to take ur man" the girl said looking Taylor then me.

She went to go for the girl but I stopped her. "Don't do this here" I said looking at her.

The girl Hugo brought was Cristiano's mom. I felt very uncomfortable with this girl being here on a 'family' trip and I kept thinking that she would sneak off to take Cristiano.

While we were getting ready for bed, I went into Cristiano's room and took out of his bed and brought him into mine and Taylor's, I wasn't taking any chances.

"He does know who she is right" Taylor said whispering as she got in bed.

"No he doesn't know who she is, only my mother knows" I said, I'm lying between Tay and Cristiano.

"U have got to tell him, I do not want her here at all I don't even want her in the same country as us" Tay said.

"Ya baby I know, I'll talk to him tomorrow ok, just get some sleep" I said putting my arm around her.

This is not true how is she even here, I gave her that money to stay away from us not to become my brothers new arm candy.