Chapter 17

Cristiano's POV:
It's been about two weeks now since I have had my surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. Everything went well and I'm healed up and back to training.

Taylor's POV:
I was pretending to fix some ornaments on the tree when Cris walked in, (she is wearing what's in the picture).

"Hi babe" I said looking over at him.

"Hi" he said with a surprised look on his face then smirked.

"I wasn't expecting u home yet" I said as he walked over to me.

"What are u wearing" he asked pulling me close to him and putting his forehead against mine.

"Just a little something special for u" I told him putting my hands on his chest.

"Oh really" he said and started to kiss my neck in different places.

I put my arms around his neck as he lifted me up. We were soon upstairs in bed and making out, I pulled away and looked up at him. "I love u" I said putting my hands on his cheeks as he went down my thigh with his hand then put my leg on his lower back.

"I love u too" he said and put my other leg up on his back.

After that was all over I was lying on my back cris was next to me on his side facing me. He had his arm under his head and played with my fingers with his other hand.

"Will u come to my game tomorrow" he asked looking at me.

"I sure can" I said and kissed him.

We soon fell asleep but I ended up waking up two or three hours later it was 2 am when I looked at the clock. I turned back and cuddled up to Cris's chest as soon as I touched him idk what happened I just wanted him so bad I had never felt like that before ever. I kissed him which was a bad idea cuz I wanted more.

"Babe" I said waking him up.

"What" he said putting his hand on my arm.

I started to make out with him, he pulled away from me and stopped for a second "what are u doing" he said still with his sleepy voice.

"I want u so bad idk why but I just need u"  I said and started to make out with him again.

He turned me on to my back and kept kissing me not braking our bond. It eventually happened and and we just went back to sleep, I stayed asleep this time.

When we woke up the next morning, I looked at cris and he looked at me. "What was last night about, did u have a dream or something" he asked.

"Idk I just woke up and I felt the need to have u right then and there" I said looking at him, his eyes were so nice in the morning.

He put his arm across my stomach and pulled me closer to him and put his head next to mine. I kissed him and closed my eyes again.

We fell back to sleep again then woke up an hour or so later it's was 11:34 when I looked at the clock. I got out of bed and so did cris, he went downstairs to get breakfast started while I cleaned up our room, got dressed, got the kids up and dressed by that time breakfast was ready.

After we ate breakfast I got the kids ready for the game and we all left to go. Deloris took the kids up to the box while I stayed with cris.

(What Tay is wearing)"Tay" cris said taking my hand and pulling me back as I went to walk away, he intertwined his fingers with mine

"Tay" cris said taking my hand and pulling me back as I went to walk away, he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Ya" I said looking up at him.

He used his other hand to push me towards himself and whispered "Could u ask my mom to take the kids tonight" he said and kissed my neck.

I nodded my head and let him kiss my neck, I heard someone walking up behind me so I pushed cris away from me. I gave the man a small smile as he walked past, he gave me a quick one back.

"U have to get go get ready" I said clearing my throat.

"I'll see u later" he said and kissed me, I walked away I could feel him watching me. I felt weird for some reason like I didn't feel right.
-----------
AN:
Omg guys I'm so awful I'm so sorry I haven't posted I have been very busy with work and school but I'm gonna get back into things now that I'm soon gonna be out for winter brake.