Problems

Taylor's POV:
"Why did u leave him, u took his child and u came here" Lio asked looking at her. "I had no where to go and u were here" Lana said. "Does he know that you left" Lio asked. "No he was sleeping" she said. Cris opened the front door and Neymar came in. "U think u can just leave with my kid" he said to Lana. "U don't talk to my sister like that" I said standing up. "This isn't ur fight Taylor" he said looking at me then Lana. "She is my sister and it was my fight when u got her pregnant" I said standing in front of him.

"So what did u do to make her leave" I asked him. "I didn't do anything, I woke up and she was packing her bags" he said. "Cuz ur still in love with my sister" Lana said making everyone look at him, I stepped back from him. "U told her about the letter didn't u" he said. "What letter" Lana asked. "Ya what letter" Cris asked crossing his arms. "I never told her about the letter and it was nothing cuz I threw it out" I said looking at Cris who had a pissed look on his face.

"I heard u saying her name in ur sleep that's why I left cuz u still love her" Lana, he looked down. "I guess it's true I had a dream..." Cris came over and put neymar to the wall. "Say it and I'll knock ur teeth out" Cris said. "Lana what did u tell them" Neymar said. "That u where saying her name in ur sleep" she said. "Ya because she was leaving me" he said pushing Cris away from him making him bang into me. Cris looking at me and looked away.

"Look if u think that I love her so much then do u think this would be happening right now" he said walking towards Lana. "I guess not" she said, I rolled my eyes at her. "Do u have something to say" she said looking at me. "U always jump the gun, once something happens u leave" I told her. "Ya that sounds more like u" she said. "Get out" I told her. "What" She said looking at me. "I said for u to get out" I told her again. "Right cuz ur afraid to deal with ur problems" Lana said getting up and walked past me.

"Ur a bitch u know that" I said as she walked by. She stoped and turned around "and ur a slut, after u left Neymar u couldn't get with anyone on Barcelona so u went to Madrid got with a couple and led a few on" she said. We both started fighting each other then. Cris pulled me away and Lio took my sister. She shook Lio off and left, Neymar took the baby and followed. "What the hell happened to her" Lio asked. "He did" I said.

Cris was already in our bedroom when I went in. "What did he write in the letter" he said sitting on the edge of the bed. I closed the door and walked over in front of him. "He gave it to me when him and Lana left but he wrote it when I left him, it basically said that he regretted treating me the way he did and for me to give him another chance because of the baby" I told him waiting for his answer. "So u threw it out" he asked. "Yes baby I threw it out after he left" I told him. I put my hands on his cheeks, he put his arms around my waist and lifted me up and lied back on the bed so I was on his chest.

"Wait" I said and texted Lio then got up. "Come on" I said taking his hand and he followed me. We drove to a pond pretty much in the middle of no where. I crawled into the back of the car. Cris was looking at me in the review mirror as I was unbuttoning his shirt that I had on. I then moved over for him to come back with me. He took my hand so I would get on his lap and well that happened.

We got back to the house and went to the bedroom. "I forgot I have training at 11 today and it's 4:25 am" Cris said getting in bed. "U will sleep good then" I said getting in bed. " good night I love u" he said leaning in and kissing me. "Good night I love u too" I said kissing him back.