Chapter 11

Cristiano's POV:
I got my stitches out today, I'm also still stiff and my shoulder is still hurting but I'm taking medication for that.

Tay was playing in the living room with the kids I leaned on the wall and watched thinking what it would have been like if I didn't make it, it wouldn't have been this happy.

"I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow" I said looking at Tay.

"Are u serious u just got ur stitches out and still have a concussion" she said standing up, I noticed she was finding it hard to get up and walk lately.

"Ya I feel fine and I'll take it easy no major stuff and are ur legs ok u look like ur having trouble" I asked as she walked over to me.

"They are just sore that's all but never mind me I don't want u going to training yet" she said looking up at me.

"Tay I'm fine it's been two weeks" I said.

"Did the doctor say u could go back to training" she asked.

"No" I said standing up and not leaning on the wall anymore.

"Ok well u can't go yet until the doctor says it's ok for u to go" she said.

I guess Taylor was right I gotta just rest for another few days I hope. Cristiano took my hand over to his little football net and told me to kick the ball and he was gonna be in net. I kicked over to him lightly enough for him to stop it.

"Save by Ronaldo" I said and picked him up and put him back down, I put my hand on my shoulder and moved my arm back and forth. Tay was looking at me so I stopped and walked to the kitchen.

We didn't really talk much today we just did our normal thing. We try to have as much kid time as possible.

"I'm going to bed are u coming" Tay asked as I was watching tv.

"Ya I'll be up in a minute" I said still looking at the tv. She walked over to me and sat next to me then lied down to put her head on my lap, she was looking towards the tv, I put my hand on her arm.

"Lets go to bed" she said sitting up and kissing me, then got up and went upstairs.

I got up and locked all the doors, I stood there looking at the pool the lights lit it up. I can remember looking out this door and seeing Tay lying there in the water lifeless and pale, I had both of my hands on both sides of the door above my head. "She is so lucky" I whispered to myself and went to bed.

Once I woke up the next morning Tay was really close to my face "boo" she said as I jumped when I seen her.

"What are u doing" I asked looking at her.

"It's Halloween so i wanted to scare u" she said moving away a little.

"Does that mean I get to scare u then" I asked putting my arm behind my head.

"Um no u can't" she said as she went to get up but I pulled her back down and started to tickle her.

She was laughing so hard that she couldn't breath she was hitting my arm begging me to stop.

"Had enough have u" I said laughing with her.

"Ya I can't breath" she said still laughing. Jackson started to cry on the baby monitor.

"I got him" I said and got up to go get Jackson.

Taylor's POV:
Once Cris left I got up and got dressed, we are going out tonight as we normally do. We were going to take the kids out trick or treating but Deloris insisted on taking them so we let her take them.

This year Gareth is having the Halloween party. Cris came back in the room I was behind the door and jumped on his back when he came in.

"Ok that's not fair u have to let me scare u, that's twice" he said holding my arms.

"I never said u couldn't" I said and getting down and walking away from him.

"Come back here" he said putting his arms out. I started running away from him, we stopped after and couple laps around the room, laughing.

"Today is gonna be a good day" I said and kissed him but still laughing.

"Ya I think so" he said and kissed me again, I put my hand on his cheek and well we started making out but he stoped and cleared his throat.

"I'm gonna get the kids up" I said and walked out of the room.