Chapter 61- Peyton and Greyson POV- The End :)

NOTE- This chapter is explained as if Peyton and Greyson are telling the story together :).

As the years passed, a lot of wonderful things happened to us. About three months after Owen was born, we moved into a house. A pretty decent sized home, able to provide for our family after we expanded even more. Our jobs were going great and we were making great money. Owen grew to have brown hair identical to Greyson's and when we looked at pictures of Grey as a baby, they could have been twins.

Two years after Owen was born, we had another baby. His name was Colton David Kole. He, just like Owen, Grey's eyes. But his hair was the same shade of blonde as Peyton's. He was a really good baby and once again, brought us even more joy. A year after that, decided to have another. His name was Austin John. Austin was a beautiful baby with light brown hair and again, Greyson's eyes. We thought we wanted to be done, but after two years, it still felt like a piece was missing to our family. We were blessed with a little girl we named Eva Meredith. We chose the name Eva because that's what my parents originally named me and Meredith, of course after my deceased sister.

Our family was beautiful and I loved them all more than words could express. It was amazing seeing our kids growing up and our boys being protective of Eva. Owen and Colton played football just like their dad. But, Austin played hockey and was really good. Our little Eva ended up playing hockey as well. And all four of our kids played basketball. None of our kiddos took after Peyton though with cheer, but that wasn't a problem.

Our life was perfectly imperfect. There were always mistakes and yes, as many say, the honeymoon stage between us faded. But our true love never did. After Peyton went through a crazy childhood and some messed up teenage years, her life turned out better than we ever hoped it could. And as for Greyson, he was really able to come back from the messed up part of his life and stayed the loyal and amazing person we all knew him to be. And finally, we were really truly happy.

That's the end! Thank you so much for reading and I really hoped you enjoyed the story! xoxo- Tressa :)