Chapter 15- Greyson POV- The Secret

It had been a crazy day. Peyton had told me something so top secret, that it scared me. But, I didn't care. I cared about her just as much as before. I was happy we were dating and all I wanted was to be around her. She was the cutest little thing ever, she was tiny, but had the biggest and most funny personality ever. I loved how spunky she was and she was gorgeous, but she would never know it.

As we sat in my car, she began to explain what had occurred.

"Matt Damon forced me into a supply closet, He heard us talking and he knows about me. His parents are FBI agents and if I do anything he doesn't like, he will tell them. I tried to leave before he could say that, but he punched me on the arm," she explained. She rolled up her sleeve, revealing the huge purple bruise on her arm.

"Oh my god, that's awful!" I exclaimed. I looked at the bruise. "Does it hurt?"

"Well, I guess yeah, I mean, it has been bothering me, but it's just a bruise," she explained bravely. I guess she would know. "What am I going to do about Matt?"

"I think you should just please him, what else are you going to do? If he tells them, we will figure it out," I offered.

"I guess that is all we can do," she said. I nodded.

"If you need anything or something happens, you have to call me right away, okay?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. I leaned in, kissed her, and started the car. I glanced over at her and noticed her blushing.

"Have you ever kissed a guy before me?" I asked her teasingly.

"No," she said with a laugh.

¨You'd never guess it," I said. She smiled. I pulled out of the lot.

"I'm so excited for the game," I said.

"Me too, you are going to do so well!" Peyton exclaimed.

"I hope, I don't want to be embarrassed," I said nervously.

"Me either, but you've played before. You will be awesome! I mean, you started as a freshman, I wouldn't be worried," she coaxed. I nodded. As we reached her house, she took a deep breath.

"Thanks for today. You really helped me. I didn't think I would ever find someone like you," she whispered.

"Of course," I replied. I pulled into her driveway.

"See you tonight," she said excitedly. I nodded.

"Oh wait! I almost forgot!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There is this party after for the team and the guys usually bring their girlfriends. Wanna go?" I asked.

"Sure! Sounds great!"

"Cool! Would you wear this for it, it's tradition?" I asked, pulling out my football jersey we weren't using that night out.

"Aw, of course!" she exclaimed. She kissed my cheek. "See you tonight!"

"See you tonight," I repeated. She hopped out of the car and went into the big house. I drove alone back to my place. I couldn't stop thinking about Peyton. Not only thinking, but worrying.

I was upset my parents and Maggie couldn't come tonight, but it was going to be a fun game anyways. I had a plan for the game tonight, it was going to be awesome. Next week was homecoming, and obviously, Peyton had to be my date. I had a plan for asking her. I had gotten special permission for the team to stay out for half-time to make sure this was the best homecoming proposal ever.