Chapter 26- Greyson POV- Confession

"You love me?" Peyton asked breathlessly. Maybe I was too straight out. I just felt it at that point, and I could not keep it in any longer.

"Yes Peyton, truly and deeply," I replied sincerely.

"I love you too Greyson, so much," she said to me. Our lips crashed together again, and this was the most passionate kiss yet. Our lips moved with a sync. I was in love. She was in love. We loved each other. It was just perfect.

"Grey, not to ruin the moment, but we should go, I'm sure everyone is almost there already," Peyton said. I nodded and pulled out of the parking lot. I put my hand on her thigh. "Grey, can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Why do you love me? Of all the people you can choose from. My life is so complicated and I am younger than you. You could have anyone," she said softly.

"Because Peyton. You are beautiful, caring, kind, funny, and smart. Peyton, I just want to be with you. I may not be as smart as you, but I know I am feeling something right now I have never felt before. And it's the best feeling I have ever had," I explained to her honestly.

"I love you so much Greyson Kole," she said. I smiled at her. We reached the restaurant and I saw everyone else's cars there. We walked into the building, holding hands. They had not waited for us to sit down, which was fine. We were pretty late. I saw them in the back.

"Hi, we are meeting some friends here, I see them back there," I explained to the hostess.

"Go ahead," she said. We reached the table and I pulled a chair out for Peyton. My mom had taught me to always be a gentleman.

"Where were you guys?" Erin asked.

"Probably making out," Cameron joked. I punched him in the arm.

Dinner was great, and we all had a blast. I was so happy to be in love and to be loved. It was an incredible feeling, and I just knew Peyton was the one for me.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!