"Last warning, i said no"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"A celebration?" I frown.

"Yes! The celebration of finally giving yourself to a man" she prances around the room.

"Ew don't say it like that, sounds weird" I turn my nose up and watch Hayley laugh.

"We will sort something out next week since I'm working the rest of this week" She looks disappointed.

She stays in my room for a little longer digging all the details out of me before going to get ready for work.

I have dinner in front of the tv and laugh away to friends until Hayley comes out of her room.

"Get dressed!" She jumps over the couch and sits opposite me.

"I am" I look down to my sweats that I've been in all day.

"I've been given the night off work so the celebration is happening..tonight" she beams.

"You got the night off?" I question. She never is given the night off.

"Yup! Dave rung me up and said he's cocked up the rota and has too many workers in tonight and asked if I wanted it off before he offers it to anyone else. So get the fuck dressed we are going out!" She stands up and goes to the fridge to pour herself a glass of wine.

"Oh ok" I stand up and take my plate to the kitchen, " Do you think I should let Louis know?" I lean against the counter.

"No? Why does he need to know?" She sips her wine.

"Well no but I guess he's my boyfriend and it's my first time out since the whole Leah thing and I'd want to know if he was going out" I straighten myself up.

"Do whatever but he'll only convince you not to go" she rolls her eyes.

I know that's exactly what he will do but I feel I should let him know. Just incase he wants to come over and I'm not here I don't want him to worry.

I walk to my room and quickly get ready applying light make up and getting dressed in jeans and cute top. I pick up my phone and call Louis he'll be at work and hopefully won't be too busy to take my call.

"Yes?" He answers.

"Baby it's me" I smile into the phone.

"Yes?" He replies with the same tone. This isn't going to go well I can already tell. I gulp down the extra saliva that's pooled in my mouth and begin, "I'm just letting you know I'm going out with Hayley tonight for a couple of drinks. Just incase you were thinking of coming over later-"

"I don't fucking think so" he cuts me off before I finished.

"Louis-"

"It's a no. That's final" he butts in again.

I frown, I don't like being told what to do at the best of times but for someone to completely cut me off half way through talking really winds me up.

"I'm not asking Louis. I'm telling you I'm going out tonight" I stand up from my seated position on the bed.

"That's not how it works baby. You think I'll actually let you go out after what happened to you? No. Do not go against my wishes Ella I mean it" he says sternly down the phone.

I let out a huff I can't let him think he can have a say on what I can and can't do, plus Hayley would never let me live this down if I don't go out.

"A relationship doesn't work like this, I didn't have to tell you but I have out of courtesy. I am going out and that's final" I let out a breath.

I hear Louis laugh down the phone which really angers me, "I seriously suggest Ella you don't go against what I'm saying on this matter" I can't work out if his tone is playful or not.

"I'll let you know what time I get home so you know I'm safe. Have a good night at work" I try and sound confident.

"Ella last warning, I said no"

"I love you" I bring the phone away from my ear as I hear him shouting my name in protest. I hang up which I know will really anger him and just as I thought my phone rings instantly and Louis name flashes up.

"Come on!" Hayley shouts from the hallway. I reject his call and put my phone int bag, along with my keys and money.

I follow Hayley out the apartment and we jump into a taxi to take us to our favourite cocktail bar in the middle of the city.

"So he let you go out then?" Hayley adds more lipstick to her already coloured lips.

"Not exactly" I gulp. I reach for my phone and see Louis had called me a number of times and I also notice I have a text from him. I open it up to read it.

Get your pretty little arse home before I hunt you down and take you back there myself

I let out a nervous laugh which Hayley notices, "everything ok?" She questions.

"Yes. Just Louis being dramatic" I close the text and put my phone back in my bag.

I know he'll do everything to find me and take me home so I guess until he does I'll just enjoy myself before storm Louis hits.
———