"Water." Sophia walks over to me and I smiled at her softly as I took it from her. I knew the water was for me to sprinkle on Jasmine but I needed some water to stop my nerves from pacing all over the place as I began to sweat from all this stress.

"Wait, don't sprinkle water on her." Niall said. "I heard it's not good to do that. We should just wait for a doctor."

"Call a Doctor." I say, nodding my head at Niall."And management. Oh and of course the police."

"That was done the minute we entered the room." Louis says as he enters the room again, telling me that he'd just come back from doing that.

"Check if she's bleeding anywhere." Zayn said to me and I didn't know why I hadn't thought of that yet. It was clear to me that something had happened and it kills me that I can't find out until she'd in a conscious, stable and fine condition to tell me.

"Look at her arms." I said as I found red, purple and brown patches of skin scattering over her arm. Some of them had rough hand imprints and I frowned. Did that mean someone was here? I looked around, trying to see if there were any kind of footprints that would have signalled to me that someone came in but there was nothing. The only thing I saw was that the door handle seemed to be quite loose but I wasn't sure if that was generally there from before or if that happened today. Whilst I was looking for anything on the floor, I found a small stain of red on the floor right beside my shoe-clad-foot. It was slightly smudged and I understood that only happened when she was on the floor as her other arm was pressed on the floor.

 What had happened to her? I made no sense to me.

I got up and sat on the bed beside her to see whether there was anything on her arm that looked like it was bleeding and I realised the culprit of the mark of blood on the floor was from a few scratches on her arms.

"Someone was here. Someone did that, Harry." Niall said to me and I felt like crying in that moment. I felt so powerless. 

Shaking my own feelings off, I try to act with a real state of mind. I craned my neck to look outside of the window that was outside of the room and noticed that a huge van, green and yellow, was parked outside out house and they just turned the flashlights off. The paramedics were here and I was just praying that they would tell me it was nothing but just a case of unconsciousness.

A doctor and a few nurses walked into the room within a few seconds and I moved out of the way so that they could do whatever they needed to do.

"Do you know how this happened?" One of the nurses asked me from her place beside me.

"No, we just came back and saw her like this." I responded as I watched them try to make Jasmine conscious again, since they confirmed that that was all it was. It only took a while until I saw her stirring away ever so slightly.

"Okay, just let her wake up. Don't stress her out." The doctor says. I move from where I was previously stood to stand behind the doctor so I could be there for her when she did wake up. Eleanor was already sat on the bed beside her aswell so that she could be there too.

I noticed Jasmine squirming slightly, a few whimpers leaving her lips as I realised that the way she was behaving was almost as though she was being woken from a nightmare with her constant soft whimpers and whines. And once she rubs her eyes open, she moves to sit up slightly.

"No, no. Get away from me." Are the first words she says, her voice depicting fear and nothing but fear. She tucks her legs closer to her as she moves closer to the headboard but finding that her back and leg pained as she done that. I look at her, understanding from her words that someone definitely was here and it makes me sick as I think about someone coming inside here and hurting her to the point she's got bruises on her arms, scratches across her skin and then was unconscious in here. To think how scared she must have been to still be traumatised, I felt so bad for her.