Chapter 55 I'm here..

Lizzie's POV -

"Lizzie" Louis said as he tried to wake me up. "Lizzie wake up.."

"Hmm?" I said as I sat up straight.

"Harry's conscious" he said, which was enough to catch all my attention.

"He is?" I asked with wide eyes, a feeling of relief flashing in my mind.

"Yeah, the doctor came just now, he finally woke up after 5 hours" he said hugging me, which meant I was sleeping since 5 hours as well. Last night, the doctor had told us that the bullet had hit his shoulder and he was out of danger but while coming here, he had lost his consciousness and it was difficult to say when he will wake up.

"Can I see him?" I asked looking at the room they kept him in.

"Yeah, go" he said and I ran to the door. My fingers hesitated a bit to open it, as I wasn't sure of how would I feel after seeing him like that.. in a hospital room after I had witnessed something so dangerous.

I cleared my mind and stepped inside. As I walked to the chair next to his bed I saw his face, pale yet the most beautiful pale face I've ever seen.

"Hey.." I said touching his forearm. His right arm was covered with a plaster.

As soon as he opened his eyes and saw me he tried to sit up, but it seemed too much for him.

"It's okay, don't move.." I said and he turned his face towards me and smiled.

"Lizzie.." he finally spoke in his deep voice which was raspier than usual.

"I'm here" I said and he tried to reach out for my hand so I held his.

"I thought.. I wouldn't-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shh, don't say anything like that.. You're fine.. I told you you're going to be okay.. we're going to be okay.." I said and he squeezed my hand in response.

-----------------

Harry's POV -

I was crying, because I didn't feel like I could make it. I knew that I loved her and I wanted to have a future with her. But at that time, everything was falling apart, I was glad that she didn't get hurt, but I knew she would be hurt for a long time if I would've left.

Either way I wanted her to be happy. I didn't believe in the power of love until now. Maybe it really is her love which breathed me back to life.

She saved me again, but it's so different now. I was mad at her last time, blaming her that she didn't know what I was going through and here I am yet again, but this time, I'm the happiest man to be alive. She gave me this life and I'm willing live. Live for her. With her. Always.

"How did I.. get so.. lucky?" I said and she chuckled.

"I know right.. I'm so jealous of you" she said with tears in her eyes.

"You should be" I smiled.

"Your Mom and Gemma will be here in some hours, I totally forgot they were in New York when I called them.." she said and I slightly nodded.

"Hurts much?" She said looking at my plaster.

"Very much, but..you can.. kiss the.. pain away.. right?" I said making her blush.

"If my Handsome Baby says so.." she said and I grinned. I really loved to be called that.

"Yeah, your very Handsome Baby" I said and squeezed her hand again.

-----------------

Lizzie's POV -

All of a sudden, his expression got serious. "Did they get her?" he asked.

"Yeah, they arrested her" I said nodding. "She wouldn't not bother us anymore" I added and he sighed in relief.

"Remember when we first met.. I was thinking how could this stranger girl be so kind to me.." he said smiling.

"Yeah, and I was thinking how could a doctor like you be so rude" I replied through sniffles and he let out a small chuckle.

"Stop crying please.." he said and I smiled.

"Sorry.." I said and wiped my tears. "I'm just super happy you know" I said.

"I know.." he said smiling at me.

"I Love You" I told him as I kissed his forehead.

"I Love You" he replied.

************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)

Next comes Epilogue :)