Chapter 38 You're so good at it!!

Harry's POV -

It was 7 p.m. when Lizzie opened the door. She wore a black blouse which was off shoulder with a pink skirt.

And she looked Smokin' Hot.

"Wow" I said as I took a glance of her from top to bottom. "You look wonderful.." I said with wide eyes.

"Thanks, so do you.." she said blushing.

"Let's get going?" I asked and she nodded.

We reached the place in almost 15 minutes, it was a Clubhouse which I booked for tonight.

"Club House?" she asked as she read the board.

"Yes." I replied and we got in, where we were greeted by Jimmy, the manager of that place.

"Hey bro!" he said cheerily.

"Hi Jimmy" I said and we shook hands.

"And, whose this beautiful young lady with you?" he said eyeing Lizzie. I wanted to punch him for that.

"My date" I replied proudly, and put my hand on her waist protectively.

"Lizzie" she said politely and shook hands with him.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said looking at Lizzie and to be honest I had already started murdering him in my mind.

"I would really appreciate it if you can make it fast Jimmy, we have somewhere to be after this.." I said and he chuckled getting the idea that he was pissing me off.

"Sure Harry, hall 15 it is," he said looking at the key, "it's in left hallway, okay guys, have fun!" he said and left. Thank God.

"I still don't get why are we here.." Lizzie whispered to me while we were in the hallway.

"You'll see" I simply said.

I unlocked the door and we got in the hall.

"Pool..We are here to play pool?" Lizzie said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes" I stated simply and took her hand.

"Harry.. I don't know how to play it.." she told me with an apologetic look.

"I know, Come, I'll teach you." I said and she smiled.

"So you hold it like this" I said holding the pointer and she followed. "And then you target the ball and hit" With that the two balls I was pointing at went down the hole. "Easy?" I asked.

"No?" She chuckled.

"Come on Liz, just try" I said and she nodded.

She pointed at a ball and hit it, well, with unnecessary force and it flew away. This happened almost 5 times if I had not lost count while laughing.

"Whoa, Sorry" she exclaimed and I laughed.

"Good shot, you're so talented" I said between the laughs.

"Yeah, Yeah" she rolled her crystal blue eyes.

"Okay, let's try again" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, no, no, ofcourse not.." she said.

"Come on Lizzie-" I started but she interrupted me.

"Nope, your not a good teacher anyway, laughing at your own students." she said. Oh, I should've known.

"I assume you were saying student.." I said and she again rolled her eyes, this time controlling her smile.

"Okay I'm sorry, try for me? Please?" I asked and she took the pointer again.

And just when she bent down on the table to target, I held her hand with both of mine to help her hold it properly, which left us in a position where I was hovering on her from the back.

"Umm, your hair.." I said as I pushed her hair to the other side and found her staring at me, which made my heart beat a little faster.

We stared each other like one of us will disappear if we didn't.

And, I hit the ball, which went into the hole while looking in her eyes and then pecked her lips and grinned after.

She looked at the table and then at me, surprise written all over her face. "Wow.." she said. "You're so good at it.." she added. Just for impressing you, love.

"It was your shot, told ya it was easy" I said getting back to the standing position.

"I wasn't even looking there.." she said and I balanced my wrists on her shoulders.

"So you weren't looking...Hmm...Where were you looking then?" I asked and she smiled shyly then leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

She pulled away short after and whispered "All I can tell you is that I was lost.."

I just smiled in response and kissed her forehead.

"I never knew you had focus problems Liz" I said and she laughed. She's so beautiful when she laughs.

"Well, I blame my teacher" she said and I shook my head.

The rest of the hour, we played pool and I held her hand to correct her grip on the pointer and she finally understood how to play pool, not like me but good enough for a beginner.

And that reminded me of how focused she is on every little thing she does. Believe it or not, it was a turn on.

"Yayyy" we screamed in unison as the ball went down the hole, while she hugged me for the twenty third time.

Don't judge me, I was counting. And, I wish this date doesn't end ever.

"Told you, you could do it.." I said and she smiled.

"Credit for my teacher.." she said and I chuckled, and her attention went to the table again.

She was to hold the pointer again, when I grabbed her wrist and made her turn to me.

"Pleasure's all mine" I said and as I leaned in and she smiled.

Just when our lips brushed against each other, her phone rang.

***********
A/N -

Hey Lovely Readers!!

Thanks for Reading :)