Chapter 14 A Butterfly. A Black Butterfly.

Harry's POV - 

The doorbell rang and I quickly opened the door to reveal Lizzie with the file I wanted. 

"I'm sorry you had to come here, Dennis' mom wanted me to have a look at his behavior, she seemed worried.." I said.

"It's alright, sir" she said. "How are you by the way" she asked.

"I'm well" I said and smiled at her. 

"Good to know" she said and returned the smile.

"Lizzie!" Dennis hugged her. He couldn't reach her height since he is just 5, so Lizzie bent down and hugged him back.

"Hey! how are you?" she asked.

"Ummmm, can we go there" he said pointing to my garden.

"Sure thing" she took his hand and went there after handing me his file.

---------------------------------

Lizzie's POV - 

"Sure thing" I took his hand and went there after handing Harry the file.  

"I wanted to tell you something" Dennis said. 

"What it is ?" I asked.

"But promise me that you won't tell Harry or mom" he said.

"I won't tell them, Promise" I said and he smiled. He is such a cute kid. I felt really bad when I got to know that he was diagnosed with autism.

"I don't like the med-medicines, mom makes me eat." he said. "So, I l-lied to her that I have a , a headache." he said making a sad face.

"Dennis, it's okay, I'll talk to doctor if he could change your medicines, okay?" I asked with a smile.

"No-o, you promised you won't tell him!" he said holding my hand.

"I won't, I'll just ask about the medicines." I said.

"umm, okay...., but don't tell him, he will tell mom" he said and I nodded.

We sat for a while and chatted a bit, about how he absolutely loves Spiderman. And, then he said that he wants to talk to Harry so he went to him.

I was going to get back to the living room but something in the garden caught my eye. A butterfly. A Black butterfly.

And, I instantly pulled up my fist for it to sit on. But, you know how insects are, it flew away in the garden.

So, I followed. The grass was wet and I regretted wearing heels today, but I followed the butterfly slowly anyway.

----------------------------------

Harry's POV -

"Hey" said Dennis. I was expecting Lizzie behind him but she wasn't. 

"Hey, enjoying at my house?" I asked with a smile.

"Yess" he said eagerly. And I turned to Susan.

"He has shown improvement Susan, not much, but a bit, which is really good" I said. "And, I guess the headache that is in your little head is the bad taste of those medicines, isn't it?" I asked Dennis and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes, but how did-"

"I'm a doctor Dennis" I said interrupting him. 

"Don't worry I've told your mom to give you the special chocolate flavoured medicines." I said and he grinned at me.

I really had suggested Susan to mix it into his hot chocolate so that he wouldn't know.

"Thank you Harry...." he said and hugged me.

"You're Welcome Dennis, but promise me that you will tell the real problem to your mom, ok?" I asked him.

"Okay" he said and nodded.

"I'm sorry mom" he added and hugged Susan.

After almost 5 minutes later, I closed the door as they left and went to the garden to find Lizzie. It wasn't a long time that she was there but I was wondering what was she doing there alone.

And there she was, catching something? And while I was just looking she fell. And, I rushed to her side.

"Are You Okay?!!" I said as I reached her and gave her my hand to get up.

"Yeah, I mean no, sir.." she said and took my hand which wasn't enough because the ground was slippery and she was going to fall again but I caught her.

-----------------------------------   

Lizzie's POV - 

I was about to fall again when Harry caught me. One of his hands was on my waist and one was gently holding my arm. His touches are so gentle.  

"Thank you Doctor" I said, holding on to him.

"What were you even doing here?" he asked and laughed.

"I - umm , I was looking at a butterfly.." I said. God, how childish I am.

"Let's go in" he said I nodded. While we walked back to his house he held me close so that I don't fall and shivers were running down my spine. 

What are you doing to me Doctor?

***************************

A/N -

Keep Reading :)