Chapter 19 Hey Spence, Hello to you too.

A/N - 

Troian as Spencer :) 

***************************

Harry's POV - 

Lizzie was so distant today. She kept avoiding me whenever possible and she didn't even have lunch with me.

At first, I thought that maybe she was tired but no, she was totally ignoring me. It just got confirmed when she said she had last minute plans with a friend. 

And I bet that friend must be Louis. That super nice, caring and attractive idiot. 

I loosened my tie, and decided to call her. She didn't pick up. I called her again. No answer. So I kept calling her for like 10 minutes continuously but she didn't pick up.

"Pick the damn call Liz" I said as if she'll do, but she didn't. I was going to call her again when my phone rang.

It wasn't Lizzie but Spencer. My childhood bestfriend. We had middle school together.

Later her dad got transferred so we didn't have highschool together but we texted each other occasionally, which was honestly, most of the times.

We never had the same interests. I was a nerd and she was a popular girl and had many friends who were popular as well but she lived next door and that's why she was my friend.

Honestly, she was really nice and we always hung out together and, I used to help her in her studies and homework while she tried to find a perfect girl for me.

Whenever she called, she used to say "I need help Styles".

"I need help Styles" she spoke through the phone.

"Hey Spence, hello to you too" I replied.

"Very funny, Harry, now listen, my friend is landing in London tomorrow and I need a place to stay.., so would you mind if she stays with you for the next 2 months" she said excitedly.

"Your friend, really sounds familiar, do I know her?" I said sarcastically. She always talks like that when she comes here. Bet it wasn't any of her friends.

"Fine smartass, I coming tomorrow...!!" she said loudly.

"You haven't changed a bit dumbo." I said laughing. "Send the picture of the ticket, I'll pick you up tomorrow" I added.

"Yeahh, It's been so long since I saw you, can't wait." she said.

"We met last year on Christmas right?" I asked her. 

"Yeah.. I have so much to tell..." she says and I hear a beep sound. It was Lizzie calling me back. Finally.

"Spence I'll call you back in a minute okay..?" I said and immediately picked Lizzie's call.

"Lizzie?" I spoke.

"Yes, sir.. you were calling me..?"

"Yes, I.. I just wanted to know how you're doing, you didn't seem very active today.." I said.

"I was tired, nothing to worry about sir.." she said. She is so bad at lying.

"You're okay right? Is something wrong?" I asked. My voice full of concern.

"I'm fine.. I already told you, there's nothing to worry about.." she said. I know you're not fine, why are you lying?

"Goodnight, sir" she said quickly.

"Goodnight Lizzie" I said as she hung up.

----------------------------------------

Lizzie's POV - 

"Goodnight Lizzie" He said as I hung up.  

I could feel his frowning face, which made me sad. It's not like he loves me or anything but he's trying to ask me atleast. 

Maybe I should just take what I'm getting. It was a difficult task to ignore him, especially when he is always around, but he does care about me. As a friend atleast.

Wait, what am I even thinking, I just kissed Louis and he is a great guy.

Though he left just after we kissed, but I know he would never hurt me.

I'm sure Harry wouldn't hurt you as well.

I'm trying not to think of him, shut up.

It's you who's hurting him.

I'm not-.., fine I am.

------------------------------------------

Harry was late today. He didn't even call to inform me so I assume that there must be some emergency, but if he's not here in 5 more minutes I'm going to his home straight.

5 minutes passed and I went down to go to his home, only to reveal Harry with a girl. 

Wth, I thought he wasn't dating anyone.

Why do you care?

I don't. 

They entered and she clinged to his arm, laughing. Alright, I already hate her.

He was talking to her but then he saw me and smiled, and they both walked up to me. 

"Spence, meet Lizzie Tomlinson, my very determined Intern and a good friend, and Lizzie, this is Spencer Hastings my-" "Bestfriend" Spencer interrupted and Harry just smiled.

"Nice to meet you" I said with the fakest of my smiles. We shook hands and Harry told me to come in his office to tell him the schedule.

All three of us were in the office and I was reading out the appointment list to him and his 'bestfriend' was sitting on the leather sofa of the big office, playing with her phone.

"Lizzie, Did you hear me?" Harry said, with a confused look. How do you manage to stay Handsome all the time?

"Yes, I mean No.., what did you say?" I asked him. Awkward in front of  his 'Bestfriend', Great.

"I want Arron's file" he said.

"Oh okay" I said as I left. 

--------------------------------------

Harry's POV - 

"Oh okay" she said as she left.

***************************

A/N - 

Heyy

anyone who loves pll? It's my favorite show.. :)

Keep Reading :)