Chapter 42 Or is he?

Brandon Flynn as Austin

****************

Harry's POV -

Maybe he's just a friend Harry, don't worry. Or is he?

"What are you doing here?" Austin asked completely ignoring me.

"Playing Basketball" Lizzie replied sarcastically. "What about you?" she added while laughing. Good thing she was still holding on to my arm.

"You haven't changed at all" he said smiling shyly and went to hug Lizzie, for which Lizzie left the hold of my arm. Uhh, stop smiling will you?

She pulled away quickly, which I was thankful for and finally introduced her unknown friend.

"Harry, meet Austin, my best friend from high school.." she said and I smiled at her, while Austin and I shook hands.

"And, this is Harry," she told him smiling amusingly at me. "He's my- I mean we're..Dating.." she continued, smiling shyly, while Austin stood there with wide eyes and a blank expression.

"You're what?" he finally said, more like whispered to himself and then nodded. "Well, nice to meet you.."

"Nice to meet you too" I said. I was finally relieved.

"So, what are you really doing here?" he asked Lizzie who was busy intertwining our hands.

"I'm here for my internship" she replied calmly.

"Yeah, you wanted to be a psychiatrist right?" he said and she nodded.

"So, what you are doing in London?" She asked him.

"Well, I'm here for a relative. You remember uncle Parker..?" he asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, what happened to him..?" she asked back.

"Well, he shifted here, and Clare, my cousin" he said looking me, "she wanted me to help her set the house so you know I'm here for a while.." he trailed off.

"Oh" she replied. "Well, I'm glad that you're here" she smiled which he returned.

"Well, we are here with a friend and we got to find him, so.. I'll call you alright?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah sure.., umm, my no. is same as before.." he said hesitantly.

"Yeah, okay.. bye then" she said and hugged him, again leaving my hand cold.

"Yeah bye, take care" he said, still hugging her. Can't you do it a little fast Mister..

"You too" she said and pulled away.

"Umm, bye Harry, you're a very lucky guy.." he said as he turned to me and patted my arm.

"Thank you.." I replied and he took a leave, while Lizzie held my arm again.

"Can we go eat something after finding Jake? I'm hungry.." she asked and I smiled.

"Ofcourse.." I said and kissed her forehead.

-----------------

"Bye...!!" Lizzie waved to Jake and Spencer who left for shopping. Tomorrow was finally Spencer's birthday and I and Lizzie had to prepare for the little midnight party and the main one as well. To be honest I was pretty excited about preparing everything with her.

"Great, now they won't be back till midnight..We have a lot of time.." Lizzie brought me back to reality.

"Yeah, let's go in.." I said and took her hand which she intertwined.

"So, what first..?" I asked after closing the door behind.

"Let me get the shopping bags first.." she said taking out the things we bought last week. She was searching through a bag when I decided to be a little playful.

"I need water, be right back" I said.

"Okay.." she smiled.

--------------------

Lizzie's POV -

"Harry, can you check the other bag, I'm not able to find those Happy Birthday balloons.." I asked him searching through the bag, as he came back.

"Oh, that.. I kept that in a safe place." he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"In the top left kitchen cabinet" he said.

"Okay, I'll get it.." I said as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. The top left cabinet was too high for me to reach. Hmm, I get it why Harry called it a safe place.

"Umm, Harry.." I called out as I entered the living room, where he sat on the sofa doing something on his phone.

"Hmm?" he asked looking at me.

"I, umm, need your help.." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Help?" he asked.

"I can't reach the cabinet.." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"Aww" he said and I lightly slapped his chest.

"Shut up okay" I said and he laughed.

"Okay.." he said and kissed my cheek, and held my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

He opened the cabinet easily, and gestured me to take it.

"Come on, I can't reach there.." I whined.

"You won't know if you won't try.." he said raising his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. What even?

"Look, I really-"I turned to face him but I couldn't, as he picked me up, so I was finally able to see inside the open cabinet.

"Aaaaaaaaaa, put me down, Harry please...... " I screamed and panicked and within no time I was in his arms.

"I'm sorry, it seemed romantic in my head.." he whispered and I shook my head.

"Aww" I said copying his tone, the only difference was my heart was beating real fast.

With that he put me down and turned around but before he could go away, I grabbed his hand and hugged him, snuggling to his chest.

"I'm here" he said hugging me tighter, and kissing my temple. My heartbeat was finally normal now.

"It did turn out romantic I guess" Harry said and I pulled away to look at him, an amusing smile playing on his lips, which I returned.

"I'm sorry for ruining the moment" I said laughing as I shook my head.

"Don't worry love, I have thousands of them in my head" he said staring right in my eyes while intertwining our hands and pecking my lips.

"You okay right..? I'm really-" he started but I cut him off by crashing my lips to his.

*************
A/N -

Stay tuned :)