Chapter 26 Just Best Freinds.

Lizzie's POV -

I couldn't sleep last night, as I was very much happy to. Never in my life I'd thought that Harry will ever like me but here I was in his car going for a 'friendly lunch' as he likes to call it.

Presently, I was sure of two things. One, that Harry is interested in me and Two, that he and Spencer are literally just friends.

Best friends.

Yeah yeah I know.

Whatever it is, I still don't like her. And it was one of the reasons for which I agreed for lunch with him because I really wanted to know more about her and Harry's 'friendship'.

You just want to make sure that it's just friendship and nothing more.

Umm, ok that too.

"I'm glad that you came" Harry said breaking the silence, as he pulled in the restaurant.

"Thanks for inviting me" I said, returning his smile.

We got inside the restaurant and were greeted by Olivia who seemed happy to see me with Harry.

"I assume sad days are over, right Harry?" She asked him teasingly. She was saying this probably because it's been a week since I joined Harry for Lunch.

"I guess so" Harry answered smiling at her.

We were again sitting in silence when he decided to break it.

"There's a small party at my house today.." he said.

"For what ?" I asked him.

"For Jake.. he's arriving today.. and Jake is Spencer's boyfriend.. she said we should have a party since we're meeting after a long time.." he said.

"Well, that's really nice of her.." I said. She has a boyfriend. A boyfriend who isn't Harry. I had lost all focus to the conversation when Harry told me about Spencer's boyfriend. I was extraordinarily elated.

"So what do you think?" Harry asked, taking me back to reality.

"About what?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you could come to the party..?" he asked me nervously. Nervous Harry is too cute.

"Umm, yeah.. sure" I said and he grinned.

"Thanks.." he said and I smiled at him. I wish I could tell him how precious he looked with that smile.

We were peacefully staring and smiling at each other as our hands brushed against each other.

"I.. uhh.. I.." Harry tried to speak when Olivia brought our order.

"You were saying something..?" I asked him as soon as Olivia left.

"Oh no nothing" he said and I nodded.

-----------------------------

Harry's POV -

"Oh no nothing" I said and she nodded. I was going to tell her that I really like her but Olivia interrupted us.

Although we already have had certain special moments together but I haven't put it into words till now which I should actually, before it's too late.

Also, I would like to know what she feels about her so called "friend" Louis, because he doesn't hide his feelings at all. I hope that he is just her friend and nothing more.

"I'll pick you up at seven then?" I asked her.

"Okay.." she replied shyly. Why are you so adorable Liz?

----------------------

I went home and met Jake who seemed really excited about the party and when it was 6:50 p.m. I went straight to pick Lizzie.

Honestly, I was really nervous, it was the very first party that I invited her in and I had also decided to confess my feelings for her at the party.

-----------------------------

Lizzie's POV -

I was waiting for Harry when the doorbell rang and revealed him in black skinny jeans and cherry red shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He looked Incredibly Sexy.

I've never seen him in casuals before. It was only the time back in the hospital and when I brought him home, that I saw him in T-shirts and Pyjamas. But this Harry was something different. A really hotter different I must say.

"Hi" he said smiling. "Lizzie?"

"Yeah.. hi" I smiled at him, embarrassed that I've been checking him out.

"You look beautiful" he said softly.

"Thank you.." I replied and my cheeks slowly turned into a shade of red.

----------------------

Harry's POV -

"Thank you.." she said and blushed. I had seen her in formals at work but not in anything stylish.

She was wearing black shorts and a yellow top with a black leather jacket and knee high boots. She looked ridiculously hot.

It's going to be a long night I guess.

********************
A/N -

Heyy People...!!

Stay tuned :)