Chapter 48 Busy on a Sunday?

Harry's POV -

I woke up at 4 a.m. with Lizzie peacefully sleeping in the crook of my neck. I smiled at the sight and kissed her forehead, when I realized what happened last night.

Her hair were messy but she still looked beautiful in just my shirt which was so big on her.

"I love you" I whispered though I knew she wasn't listening, and drifted off to sleep.

-------------------

"So what Lou, you have to tell her.. I think she'll be more upset if you don't tell her" Lizzie said waking me up. She was talking to someone on her phone.

"Yeah, don't worry now, take care" She said and hung up.

"Hey" I said as she looked at me.

"Good Morning" she chirped and pecked my lips.

"Everything okay?" I asked pointing towards her phone and she chuckled.

"Oh yeah, Louis broke Aria's favorite brooch that he had gifted her, and now he's afraid that she'll be mad" she said and I frowned.

"That's bad.. why are you laughing..?" I asked.

"He sat on it accidentally, and he was planning to keep a broken brooch secret from Aria" she said laughing and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.." she said holding my hand.

"It's alright.." I said. "By the way you look beautiful in my shirt" I said smirking and she blushed.

"Yeah I'm thinking of stealing more of your clothes" she shrugged, chuckling.

"That's not what I meant and you know it.." I raised my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Fine, sorry, thank you sweetheart.." she said and kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I could stay like this forever.." she added after a while snuggling into my chest.

"Do want to go out today.. or do anything else..?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"I.. umm.." she hesitated, "I don't really feel like walking.." she said and I knew what she meant.

"You're okay right?" I asked with wide eyes, as she grinned.

"Ofcourse Harry.. I'm more than okay.." she said again snuggling into me. "Can we just.. stay home today..?" She mumbled.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Lizzie?" I said after a while.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"You're seriously okay right?" I asked.

"Never been better" she whispered.

---------------------

"My.. phone.. Liz.." I said as I heard my phone ringing, while she was busy biting on my neck, marking me as hers.

"Whatever.." she mumbled and continued our little make out session which was being interrupted like always. Not to mention it was 2 p.m. and we were in the living room on the sofa.

By now, I had managed to hover on her and do what she was doing to me. I loved how her soft hands ran through my hair and how she was clenching my shirt every now and then.

But this stupid caller, whoever it was, kept ringing my phone and after full 10 minutes I gathered myself to pull away from Lizzie, which I'm not really good at.

"Liz.." I whispered between the kisses.

"Harry.." she replied copying my tone before kissing me on the lips again.

"Lizzie" I said as I pulled away. "Just two minutes" I said and she rolled her ocean blue eyes.

"Fine" I pecked her lips and grabbed my phone from the table. It was my cousin, Liam.

"Hey Liam" I spoke as I picked up his call.

"Harry, I've been calling you since last 10 minutes, why weren't you picking up?" he asked and I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"I was busy. Why were you calling brother?" I asked him back. After all I just couldn't say to him, "I was making out with my girlfriend, do you have a problem with that?"

"Busy on a Sunday? Whatever, I was calling because I'm throwing a party "

"Party? what for?" I asked.

"I got a promotion!! I'm a professor now...!" He replied excitedly.

"That's great, Liam, congrats" I said.

"Yeah, so you coming to the party, alright." He said. "And, Gemma told me about your girlfriend, bring her along we'll have fun" he added.

"Oh, sure" I replied.

"Great, so Tomorrow it is okay.. 7 p.m. sharp, you're not allowed to be late, Bye!"

"Bye, take care" I said and hung up.

"So.. there's a Party tomorrow" I told Lizzie.

"Party?" she asked.

"My cousin, Liam, he's a professor now, he's throwing a party" I said and she grinned.

"That's awesome" she said but her smile disappeared the next moment.

"Wait, I'm not going, Am I?"

"Well, ofcourse you are.." I replied.

"No, no, no, I'm not, I.. have you even seen this" she pointed to her neck and I chuckled.

"Really? I've way more hickeys given by you darling" I laughed.

"Are you saying.." she trailed off and looked at me.

"You're fierce sweetheart" I said caressing her cheek and she blushed.

"Is that a compliment..?" she asked, still blushing.

"Are you kidding? It's a turn on" I said and looked at her. By now her face was literally red.

"I can't believe we're actually talking about that.." she said shaking her head and I laughed.

"Just cover it up with make up, no one will notice" I said and she nodded. "Or if someone does, they'll know that you're mine" I said shifting closer to her while she smiled shyly.

"And please fix mine too, otherwise people will notice how fierce you are" I laughed and she playfully pushed me away.

"Or they can just see you're mine" she raised her eyebrows and I pulled her onto me.

"I am" I whispered and she smiled.

Just as we were to kiss, the doorbell rang.

"What even" Lizzie said and I chuckled. She too chuckled and went to the door.

Lizzie's POV -

"Hey Liz" Austin said as he hugged me.

"Hi Austin" I said reluctantly.

***********
A/N -

Hey Readers!

Thank you for Reading :)