Chapter 20 Just an Intern.. Or is she?

Harry's POV -

"Oh okay" she said as she left.

"Why are you smiling?" Spencer said grinning at me.

"What?" I said, I didn't realize that I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. Well, Lizzie has that power to make me go crazy.

"I mean I'm just happy that you are here.." I replied.

"Me or she?" she said with the evil smile on her face.

"God, Spence she's just an intern." I said with wide eyes.

"Just an Intern, I see.. or is she..?" she said with the grin plastered on her face.

"You're stupid Spence." I said.

"And, you're in love Harry" she said dramatically putting her hands in a heart shape, and we both started laughing.

"Come on Harry admit it, you have a crush on her." she said after a while.

"Well I..." before I could say anything, Lizzie entered with the file I wanted.

"Thanks" I smiled at her, she nodded and was going to leave but Spencer caught our attention.

"Seriously Harry, are you gonna work today.. I mean I am here.." she said, grabbing my arm.

"What are you talking about..you're here for a whole 2 months Spence, which include the weekends." I replied folding my arms.

"So, you're not goin' to work right?" she smiled.

"So, I am goin' to work right." I said mimicking her. "You're not going to get bored Spence I promise" I smiled at her and she returned it.

And, at that exact moment, Lizzie left. Rude.

"She totally likes you" Spencer said with the evil smile back on her face.

"And how do you know that?" I grinned at her.

"Simple. She's jealous. Her face turned red with anger when I touched your arm." she stated.

"Jealous?" I stated more than asked.

"Yeah bro, I bet she already wants to kill me.." She laughed.

"She won't, believe me" I said and chuckled.

She's the kindest human I've ever known.

-----------------------------------

Lizzie's POV -

It's not an hour even that she got here and I already want to kill her.

Who does she think she is? always touching Harry here and there and Harry doesn't even stop her. I bet she has a crush on him.

Wait, what if Harry also has a crush on her? Oh No.

What if she is the reason that he never says that we're not more than friends? Oh god no.

"No" I slowly whispered to myself.

Wait, I am not supposed to think about him right. Yeah

Whatever, I miss Louis anyway. I don't care whom Harry wants to date. I'm over him. I'm Over Him.

No I'm Not......

Uhh.

Harry came in my office shortly after, with a file in his hands. How could someone be Hot and Cute at the same time? Well, Dr. Harry Styles manages to do that every single day.

"Lizzie, how are you today?" he asked and I gave him a confused look.

"I'm good.." Well, I was perfectly fine Doctor, until your bestfriend came. He nodded.

"This isn't Arron's" he said with an apologetic smile, and kept the file slowly on the table.

"I'm so sorry doctor, I must have been mistaken.." I said and started finding the stupid file.

"Here" I gave him the file after double checking the name.

"This is it" he said with a nod, and chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

"Hmm?.. Oh nothing.." he said. "I was wondering, if you could join me and Spencer for lunch..?"

"No thanks." I said quickly with narrowed eyes. Too real and rude. "I mean Hailee, my friend..she wanted to have lunch with me." I added so that I don't sound rude. He nods.

I was busy thinking when he came a little closer and said "Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I looked up to see his face and his forest green eyes met mine.

He was taller than me despite the fact I was wearing 4.5 inch heels, and his strong cologne was distracting me so much.

With the little strength left in me, I took a step backwards just to rest my hand on the table," I can't, today.." I said.

I thought he would just go but things got tensed when he came closer leaving no room between us.

"I'll miss you" he whispered in my ear as he held my hand and squeezed it a bit, sending shivers down to my body.

Our faces were so close and he was staring me intensely. This was it, I didn't care about anything but him.

He came closer as if it was possible and now I was tightly pressed against him. Before I could think anything, I crashed my lips to his, and he kissed me back softly.

His hand instantly traveled to my waist while the other picked me up to set me on the table. My hands ran through his curls messing them up.

His lips tasted like coffee and and not even once any of us tried to pull away. Our lips moved in sync and his grip on me which was loose, tightened.

My whole body felt sparks while kissing him, each moment passing electrifying the kiss.

And then, his phone ringed. No!!

We pulled away instantly and Harry's cheeks showed a dark shade of red.

"I'm Sorry" I blurted out.

"You shouldn't be" he said panting like me, and left.

What are you doing to me Doctor?

***************************

A/N -

Heyy!

Thanks for reading :)