Chapter 21 He is so Confusing.

Harry's POV -

I still can't believe I did it. I kissed her. Well, technically, she did. But, I'm going to give all the credit to Spencer. When she said that Lizzie was jealous, I gave it a thought.

So, just to know what she was feeling about me, I decided to go to her office to kiss her. If she really liked me, she would kiss me back, and if she didn't, she would simply pull away.

Though I don't want to do anything to her without her permission, I needed to know about her feelings. To be honest, the plan was real risky but I'm willing to take risks for Lizzie.

But, the problem arose when I didn't have an excuse, and then I saw at the wrong file in my hand and that was it. So innocent and definitely Jealous.

When she kissed me, which to my surprise I hadn't expected, fireworks burnt inside me.

I haven't had this feeling in a while, but it's Lizzie who gives me sparks just by being around me, her flowery fragrance filling my office and I love it so much.

And now, I'm so sure, that she likes me back.

---------------------------------------

Lizzie's POV -

I sat on my sofa figuring out what exactly happened today. I probably looked like a fool who tried to kiss her boss again.

But I wondered why Harry came close to me in the first place. He is so confusing.

One time he is concerned about me, next his 'bestfriend' keeps touching him and he doesn't say a thing. And, then he comes to my office telling me I did a mistake and then kisses me back when he could simply pull away. Oh god.

My doorbell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hi?" I said as I opened the door. It was Louis with a large bouquet of red roses in one hand and a large Teddy bear in the other.

"Can I come in? It's kind of heavy" he said gesturing to the teddy bear.

"Louis, you didn't have to" I laughed and stepped aside for him to enter.

"I had to" He said giving me a quick peck on my lips to which I flinched, which he didn't seem to notice. "I'm sorry about yesterday.." he said handing me the bouquet.

"You're spoiling me" I said and he laughed.

"I know" he put his hands on my waist and pulls me to his chest. And, I knew what was coming, he stared at my lips and without wasting any more time, he kissed me. And, I didn't stop him, though I wanted to, because I was using him.

Until today, I wasn't using him, I wanted me and him to be a thing though I had a crush on Harry which I thought would eventually go away if I'll be with Louis, but after today, though Harry confused me, I realized that he had some sort of feelings for me.

I was feeling guilty but I was too tired to stop him, to explain him what's really going on, so I kept going along. He pulled away and smiled at me, which I didn't return.

"Still mad?" he asked as he squeezed my hand. So, I faked a smile and shook my head.

"Yeah, right" he said rolling his ocean blue eyes. " Okay, here" he said holding the Teddy bear in front of him. "Hi!, I'm Mr.Handsome and Louis is really Sorry for being a jerk yesterday, Please forgive him.." he said in a cute voice.

"Well, Mr.Handsome, you're really cute and I already forgave him." I replied with a genuine smile on my face.

"No, I'm cuter!" Louis said and punched Mr.Handsome softly.

"Aww, don't hit him" I said taking it, and hugging Mr.Handsome.

"Wow, I wanna be a Teddy bear" he said and then we started laughing. He took my hand and we sat in the living room talking about Louis' day, and then he asked me about mine.

"It was.. okay.." I said.

"Doesn't seem like it.." he said seriously.

"Fine.. I messed up, I gave Harry a wrong file today." I said and sighed.

"Did he scold you?" he asked me agrily, intertwining our hands.

No, he kissed me God dammit.

"No.. he never does.. it's just I'm concerned about my work Louis, I don't want to do anything wrong." my voice lowering at the end.

"Hey.. it's ok, it happens right.. Trust me you'll be fine, don't stress about it so much.." he said as he hugged me. He pulled away and said "I'm happy that you told me about it" he whispered to me.

We sat there in silence until he decided to break it. "Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked and I nodded.

I needed to clear my head.

***************************

A/N -

Heyy People!

Thanks for Reading :)