Chapter 3 What the Hell?!

Lizzie's POV -

*Flashback*

"Liz, hurry up you don't wanna be late on your first day" my bestfriend Aria spoke through the phone.

"I'm not at all late Ari, I'm just going to check in the hotel in some time then I'll go to Dr. Styles' office. And its not officially my first day, I just have to make him sign some papers as to acknowledge my Internship." I replied.

So, as you must have assumed, I wanted to be a psychiatrist and I was here in London for my Internship under Dr. Harry Styles.

All left in my course was this part. Apparently, he was pretty renowned in London and a friend of my Dad recommended to be an intern under him.

And, my Dad, being the 'always busy in work' type agreed after a thorough research on this man.

I wasn't complaining though, I know he loves me more than anything and was always finding what's best for me.

*Flashback end*

-----------------------

I reached the hotel, which Dad had booked already and checked in after paying the taxi driver.

When I reached my room and like, scanned it, I found that it had a huge living room and one master bedroom and another small room. Seriously, this man spends so much money on me.

After taking a quick shower I decided to get going. It was 4 p.m. and I changed into a red sweater and black jeggings.

I looked into the mirror and realized that my brown wavy hair were looking a bit frizzy, so I straightened them a little. And there, I was ready.

-----------------------

When I reached Dr. Styles Clinic, which was huge for calling it a clinic, the receptionist told me that he hadn't come and he only had one appointment which he cancelled.

So, I asked for his address and she hesitated a bit but gave it anyway.

I wasted no time and took a cab to the address. I wanted my papers to be signed. I had nothing else to do either, so why not get them signed.

I reached there in like 10 minutes and stood in front of his big house. I wasn't surprised this time though. I had expected this after looking at his workplace.

I walked in front of the door and pushed the doorbell. But, no answer. I pushed it again but got the same response.

After some time I got frustrated and pushed it continuously until he came up.

'Was he sleeping or something ? I mean the receptionist must have told him about me, even my Dad had talked to him for his confirmation' I wondered to myself.

With that the door opened and revealed a tall figure, with emerald green eyes which were red and puffy and messed up curly hair. Despite the messiness he was beautiful.

He was wearing a shirt with sleeves rolled up and formal pants. He seemed tensed. Anyone could tell that something was wrong with him.

"Hello Doctor Styles, umm, I'm Lizzie Tomlinson... I have my Internship under you... the receptionist must have told you I was arriving today.... Can I....." I was interrupted by the door which he slammed on my face.

He literally shut the door. "What The Hell..??" I said to myself.

*************************

A/N -

Keep Reading :)