Chapter 15 Did I ruin a Date?

Lizzie's POV -

My phone buzzed, waking me up. It was was Louis, he was texting me since yesterday.

I came home around 8 p.m. as Harry insisted on atleast having a coffee, which he said made him feel better, and which lead to lunch and coffee in the evening again.

To be honest I enjoyed the day. Just being around him, looking at him gives me an indefinable pleasure.

My phone buzzed again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"23 missed calls from Louis, 4 missed calls from Niall and 2 missed calls from Aria" flashed on the screen with some texts from Aria and many from Louis.

02:35 Louis - Work done?

02:44 Louis - Text me when you'll be free...

04:00 Louis - heyy beautiful, you're still working?

05:46 Louis - Liz, Call me when you get home?

05:46 Louis - You okay right? ... please reply I'm getting worried..

05:51 Louis - Lizzie....!!! pls reply...??

06:42 Louis - where are you??

After seeing them, I called Louis immediately, I had made him so much worried. He picked up quickly.

"Hello, Liz?"

"Louis, hey, I'm so sorry for not replying, my phone died" I said.

"But your okay right??" he seemed worried.

"Yes I'm fine.. I'm really sorry" I said.

"It's okay.. don't do that again okay, you really scared me" he said, his voice was cracking.

"I won't.." I replied.

"..and you will have to make it up to me.. meet me today?" he said. There we go again.

"umm, okay, where?" I asked.

"That's a surprise, I'll pick you up at 9 ok?" he said.

"So, you won't even let me have breakfast? , 9 is so early.." I said and he laughed.

"Liz, get ready, we'll have breakfast together" he said.

"Ok" I said.

"See you beautiful" he said and hung up.

And, I went to change. I picked a blue dress with a collar with black ankle length boots. I was waiting for Louis to come when the doorbell rang. But, it was 8 a.m., he told me 9 a.m. right?

I opened the door to reveal a smiling Harry with a bouquet in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Hey" he said smiling widely at me,

Do you know your smile can end wars.

"Hi, Doctor" I said with smile still confused.

"How many times I've told you to call me Harry, Lizzie?" he said as he entered.

"Yeah, sorry" I said. "So, how are you?" I asked.

"I am very well, thanks for asking" he said.

"And, what brings you here this early?" I asked smiling. It was almost impossible not to smile when he was around.

"Oh, yes here." he said handing me my bracelet. "I was cleaning today and I found this, so I thought that I should give it to you and we should have breakfast together." He said as he turned to the dining table pulling out bags of food.

"What?" I said wide eyed.

"It's okay Liz, you too once bought me flowers remember?" he said not turning around.

"Umm, I had to go somewhere today, with a friend." I said reluctantly.

I did want to have breakfast with him but I can't ditch Louis, he planned before him after all, it isn't fair to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought you wouldn't be having plans in the morning." he said without his famous smile.

"Well, how about you invite your friend over?" he asked with that puppy face. Which I'm in love with.

"Okay, sounds good." I said and went to my bedroom to call Louis.

"You are so impatient" Louis said as he picked up, and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we change our timing?" I asked.

"What, why?" he asked.

"uhh, Harry came just now, he wanted to have breakfast and I told him that I was going somewhere, but he says to invite you over." I said quickly.

"Wow" he said. "I can't change timings Liz, I have to pick Lottie.. my sister from airport today, so I was wondering that I'll spend some time with you and then go to airport, and ofcourse ask you to join me but, your stupid boss kind of ruined it now." He said.

"Its not stupid Louis, he's just trying to be nice, probably because he called me to work on a leave" I said.

"Fine, but what now?" he asked.

"My place.. Please?" I asked him.

"Alright.. I'll be there in 10" he said.

"Thank you so much Louis..." I said.

"No need sweetheart, I'm on my way" with that he hung up the phone.

Sweetheart? God, this guy is complicated.

Only person being complicated is you.

Shut up.

"Hey" I said as I came downstairs and Harry turned to me. "I called Louis, he'll be here soon." He didn't seem very happy when I mentioned Louis' name.

"Oh... so.. Did I ruin a date?" he asked confused.

"What? no." I said quickly. "Louis' just a friend." I added and he just smiled at me.

Within 10 minutes, as Louis said, he was at my front door.

***************************

A/N -

Heyy

so what do you think, what would happen if Harry and Louis face each other?

Stay tuned :)