Chapter 25 You never hurt me..

Harry's POV -

It was still raining heavily, as we reached Lizzie's house. I was mad at her. I know that I didn't have any right to be, but when she kissed me, it didn't seem to me at all, in any way, that she didn't want it.

All I could think was, that maybe she wanted to be with Louis and that's why she was hesitating to be with me. And, I hadn't asked her straight away because I'm really scared to know the answer. Either way, I just want her to be happy.

Through the drive, I kept changing the stupid love songs which came on the radio, and Lizzie seemed irritated by that. Seeing her like this was honestly breaking me, she looks so gorgeous when she smiles.

I had stopped the car, but she was still sitting, staring ahead, thinking something. I got out from the car and made a short run to her side.

Lizzie's POV -

We had reached my house but I didn't want to leave. Harry got out from the car and made a short run to my side, and opened the door for me. He quickly took my hand, and put his other hand on my shoulder and took me to the front porch, but we were already wet, because of the rain. Not to mention he looked Hot like that.

He managed to smile at me and stepped back to leave but I stepped forward and grabbed his hand. And, we both were now soaked deeply in water, with Harry staring at me confused.

"Can we talk?" I asked him and he didn't say anything but took me back to the front porch.

"What do you wanna talk about?" he asked me, still confused.

"I'm sorry..I.." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry, you never did anything wrong.." he said while he cupped my face and I held his hands.

"I.. I couldn't figure out what to say.. but I didn't mean to hurt you Harry.." I said and hugged him tightly clawing his shirt and sobbing in his chest, while he rubbed my back.

"Shh, it's alright, I'm here" he said and his words calmed me down. He pulled away to lift up my face to face him and said " you never hurt me.."

We stared each other for a while, and then I crashed my lips to his, I didn't care anymore, I love him, and I can't see him sad. At first he froze at my sudden action but kissed me back with more passion. We stood there kissing each other, and I pulled away because I needed to breathe.

"To your question, I kissed you, because I wanted to." There. I said it. I didn't know from where all this courage was coming from but I liked it. He didn't say anything but smiled and kissed me again. Any doubts I've had before, all of them were cleared now.

Harry's POV -

"To your question, I kissed you, because I wanted to." she said. I didn't say anything but smiled and kissed her again. Any doubts I've had before, all of them were cleared now.

Lizzie was pressed to my chest and running her soft hands through my hair while my hands had a tight grip on her waist. I never wanted this moment to end. I wanted it to go on forever.

A few minutes ago I was the saddest person in the world but now, I was the happiest person alive.

When I finally pulled away from the heated kiss we just shared, Lizzie was smiling. Do you know how much I love this beautiful smile of yours?

------------------------------------
Lizzie's POV -

We stood there staring each other, and smiling crazily. Honestly, I was lost in Harry's Emerald green eyes. And I wanted to spend the night with him, just for figuring out things.

He finally broke his gaze locked with mine and kissed my forehead.

"Good Night Liz" he said and ran to his car. He once again smiled at me and I smiled back. And, that was it.

I went inside my house with my pounding heart. I just couldn't believe that I kissed him and he actually smiled. I was happy that I did it as an apology and he accepted it.

I'm so in love with you Doctor. I couldn't stop smiling.

********************
A/N -

Heyy People...!!

Keep reading :)