Chapter 41 You tell, you're the boyfriend.

Harry's POV -

"So do you have any idea on your mind?" Jake asked Lizzie excitedly.

"Actually yes.. I have a few but I was thinking of doing something different for her this year.." she said and he nodded. "So what did you guys do on her previous birthdays..?" she added.

"Movie marathon for the day and party for the night.." I replied.

"Okay..What for mid night?" she asked and I and Jake shrugged.

"A wish" I said and she looked at me confusedly.

"You too?" she asked Jake.

"I wish her in person" he said and Lizzie stood silent for a while.

"What..?" she said after a while. "So, no cake, no nothing?" She asked and we shrugged again.

"Well it wasn't no nothing after wishing her but I don't think you would want to know" Jake said and chuckled.

"Right, so first things first, you get the cake, and Harry and I get the decorations" she said and Jake nodded.

"For the day, I think we should play games instead of movies.. and the famous birthday party at night.." she said and Jake grinned.

"What kind of games?" I asked.

"A treasure hunt. We'll hide little presents for her in your house." she replied smiling.

"And Jake, you have to keep her busy on the previous day so that we can set things up alright..?" she asked Jake and he smiled wide.

"Okay sure.. hey wait.. so what kind of presents we'll buy ..? You know for the treasure hunt.." he asked her and she put a finger on her chin, thinking. Aww, you look cute.

"You tell.. you're the boyfriend" she grinned and Jake clicked his fingers.

"You know the sparkly shit that girls put on their face, Spence loves it.." Jake said and Lizzie laughed.

"I guess the word you wanna say is a highlighter.." she said and he smiled.

"Yes!" he said.

"So we get her makeup products for the game right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Exactly.." she said.

"Alright, what about the main gift..?" Jake asked.

"Well, that's something you should decide yourself Jake.." she said.

"But-"

"Jake, no girl in this world wants a birthday gift from her boyfriend which is not of his choice." she said seriously. "Spencer would love whatever you would get." she added.

"Actually..You're right.." he said and sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll figure out.." she said and he nodded.

"Harry, you should take notes" he said and laughed.

"I don't think I'll be able to remember it till 21 November, Jake" I said looking at Lizzie.

"How did you-" she started but I cut her off.

"I have my ways." I said and she shrugged. Wait, what? I thought she would push it. For some reason she didn't seem as excited as she was when she was talking about Spencer's birthday.

-----------------

"I like this one" Lizzie said and I nodded. It was a black gown, somewhat similar to the 4 or 5 dresses we've seen.

"You don't like it do you..?" she asked and I shook my head. "Knew it" she said and chuckled.

"They're all the same" I said walking towards another area intertwining our hands.

Even Lizzie doesn't pull away until I do, managing with one hand while the other never leaves mine.

"Liz, look" I pointed to a dress, and she smiled seeing it.

"It'll look gorgeous on you" I said as I took it in my hand. It was a light pink dress with something white.

"Harry, we're shopping for Spencer, not for me.." she said and I frowned.

"Come on..." I whined.

"Harry.." she said.

"Lizzie.." I said copying her tone.

"Okay.." she said and I smiled.

She took it from my hand and turned around, and I thought she was going but she again turned around, pecked my lips and went away. This girl I swear.

----------------------

We finally bought a dress for Spencer and were roaming in the mall to find Jake. He had texted me that he was 'finding the perfect gift' so we decided to give him some time.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked Lizzie who held my arm, while walking.

"No." She simply said.

"You're not mad at me are you?" I said referring to her short answer.

"Harry, you bought me a dress, a coffee and I'm walking around clinging to your arm. Does it sound sound like I'm mad at you..?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Umm, no.." I said and she shook her head and kissed my cheek. If she only knew it gives me sparks inside me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure" She replied.

"Why were you.. I mean you didn't look excited when I mentioned your birthday.." I said and she tensed up.

"I don't celebrate my birthday" she said quickly.

"Why?" I asked. I couldn't help it, I really wanted to be there for her.

"I.. after mom.. I never really celebrated my birthday.. Only dad used to take leave from work for some hours.. and ofcourse Aria and her surprises.." she said looking down.

"Thanks for telling me" I said hugging her and she buried her face in my chest.

"Can we celebrate this year?" I asked and she looked at me, like she was thinking something.

"If you want to then it's fine.." she said and shrugged.

"I really do.." I said and she smiled a bit.

"Do you have a wish?" I spoke to break the silence which was settling.

She thought for a second and smiled at me.

"No. All my wishes came true when I met you" she said and I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't skip a beat.

"How did I get so Lucky Baby?" I said and she blushed.

"When you met me, Baby" she grinned making me laugh.

----------------------

We were walking hand in hand when a guy bumped to her shoulder accidentally.

"I'm really So-" he trailed off. "Lizzie?" he said with a smile on his face. What?

"Austin?" Lizzie replied, returning the smile.

Maybe he's just a friend Harry, don't worry. Or is he?

*************
A/N -

Hey People!

Thanks for Reading :)