Chapter 54 I'm not trying to convince You.

Harry's POV -

"I'm in" Lizzie spoke through the phone. I knew Kate had a gun, and what not even, the cops had told me they saw that when they chased her. And, Lizzie was in there, my Lizzie, was terribly in danger and I could not just let anything happen to her. She was my life, my everything, I had to save her.

I stopped my car and noticed the cops around.

"Dr.Styles she'll be arrested in no time, I tried calling Ms.Tomlinson but her phone is not reachable" one of them told me.

"She's inside god dammit" I blurted as I continued my way to the door.

"Dr.Styles don't do this, leave it to us" another cop said from behind me.

"I'm sorry sir but it wouldn't have fucking happened if you had arrested her in the meantime" I said kicking the door and he sighed while putting a device to open the door

"Just open this damn door, I swear to god if my girlfriend got hurt I'm going to-"

"Sir please be calm we are on all sides, she'll be okay" he told me and the door clicked open.

--------------------

Lizzie's POV -

"I'm in" I said lowly, as soon as I did, I got up and walked, no ran towards the door but someone grabbed me from behind and within seconds, Kate was holding a gun to my head.

"Hey Liz" she said. Her face was tear stained and her eye liner was all smudged.

"What happened to you?" I asked and my voice was cracking, which I couldn't help.

"Oh, nothing, just some stupid cops.. you know.. chasing me..Traitor.." she said eyeing me.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." I replied and she let out a bitter laugh pointing the gun more forcefully.

"You think I wouldn't know? Well then you're just dumb you-" she was cut off as I pushed the gun towards her.

"Stop it Lizzie!" She said as we fought with the gun which was successfully turned to her side by now.

"No, you stop it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Ha" I said as I pointed the gun towards her head. How the tables turned.

"Do you even know how to use it?" She said under my grasp. I wasn't going to shoot her definitely, but she didn't have to know that. Also, I wasn't going to wait for the cops to come, since I didn't know what was she thinking.

"Scared much Katie" I replied and she laughed.

"Come on, are you going to shoot with a shaky voice like that, I should've known" she huffed as I put more effort into scaring her and pulled the safety off.

"I'm not trying to convince you" I said and her eyes went wide. "Any last words?" I said.

"You're not doing right" she said and pushed me with all her strength.

Unfortunately, we both fell with the gun which swiftly landed on the ground. We took a glance at each other and she grabbed it faster than me. Oh no.

"No!" I said as I tried to snatch it from her hand but her grip was too strong for me.

We were fighting with the gun which was scaring me because I had already turned the safety off.

She was trying to point it towards me while I was pushing it to the other side. We kept fighting and when her point was to the door, she fired the gun accidentally and the door clicked open.

We stayed in shock for what we had just witnessed. She shot Harry.

"Harry.." I said lowly, my life was tearing apart in front of me.

In no time I rushed to his side while the cops took Kate.

There was blood. He was bleeding. Within seconds he fell to the ground covering his wound from his hands.

"No, I'm here Harry, I'm here, look at me" I said all panicked taking his head in my lap. "Look at me!" I screamed.

"Liz, you are alright.." he said and stained my cheek with his blood stained hand.

"We need to go to hospital Harry, stay with me, you're okay.. you're gonna be fine" I said as I tried to stand up while a cop helped me as well.

"Ma'am we got to hurry, don't let him close his eyes I'll drive" he said and I nodded.

I don't even know how we were near the hospital in some minutes. All my attention was the boy in my lap who scared me to no end.

"I love you Lizzie, I would've.. married you.. I love you so.. much.." he said.

"I love you too, you're not going anywhere okay, I won't let you, please don't say that.." I said, my voice shaking as I spoke from crying.

"I'm.. sorry.." he said.

"It's not your fault, it's never you're fault.."

"Don't cry Baby.." he said reaching my cheek.

"I'm not crying.." I said crying even more.

"Be happy always" he whispered lowly.

"I'll be happy with you, I'm not going to let anything happen to you" I said and despite the pain he smiled. But that didn't stay for long.

"I don't... want.. to.. to.. leave... I-" he was cut off by the cop who was driving.

"Ma'am we're here" he said and rushed to the backseat.

**************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)