Chapter 49 Hi Austin.

Lizzie's POV -

"Hi Austin" I said as I reluctantly hugged him back. I really didn't expect him to visit me today. I pulled away shortly after.

"You look beautiful" he said looking at me from top to bottom. Thanks to Harry who convinced me to change my clothes, I was actually feeling so comfortable in his shirt that I didn't want to change.

Talking about Harry, he was used to keep some extra clothes in his car since we started dating as I practically didn't let him leave for the night.

"In a T-shirt and Leggings.. well, thanks" I replied sarcastically.

"Not my fault that you look stunning in everything" he smirked.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the living room while he followed. "You could've called me though, we were-" he cut me off.

"We?" He flinched at the word.

"Me and Harry.." I said as a matter of fact.

"Oh..You guys live together?" He asked with shock written all over his face. The one I admired years ago.

"No, not..yet.." I said as I blushed at that thought. Harry and I living together would surely be a dream. A wonderful dream.

"We just stop by at each other's a lot.." I added and Austin looked.. somewhat relieved? He should be happy for me, but he's surely behaving strange lately.

"Oh.. That's nice.. I guess.." he replied.

"Yeah, it is" I stated simply.

---------------------

Harry's POV -

"You know I missed you so much when we visited the London eye, it was just like when we went to that carnival" Austin said laughing, while Lizzie chuckled. It's been 2 hours since he got here and all he talked about was how he missed Lizzie every second. Whatever.

"That carnival was Stupid.. I got lost in those photo booth sections, they were so many" she said and rolled her eyes.

"That was the best part" he laughed even more.

"Oh really, I think the best part was when I found you hiding from Taylor" she said and the he hid his face in his hands . "His blind date" she said looking at me and I smiled and nodded.

"You remember?" Austin gave her an amused smile.

"Ofcourse, only stupidos like you can do that blind date thing anyway" She said and chuckled.

Just then, her phone rang.

"Oh, it's Aria, I'll be back" she smiled at me and left.

"So.." he said looking at me.

"So?" I smiled confusedly.

"Too bad she still loves me" he shrugged.

"What?" I said, was he kidding or something.

"Look Harry, it's really obvious she's still into me, like she was years ago" he said simply.

"Excuse me?" I blurted out angrily.

"She loves Austin not.. whoever you are" this was it, he crossed his limit.

"That wasn't what she was screaming last night" I replied and that seemed to affect him more than I had expected.

"She is mine, you better go home doctor" he said and I let out a bitter chuckle.

"It's funny because she told me today itself that she's mine, and I being her boyfriend, will protect her from all the little pricks in her life."

"Who do you think you are, bandage" he said referring to the bandage that still covered my head, grabbing my collar.

"A lot more educated than you" I said grabbing his collar as well.

Almost a second later we heard Lizzie coming downstairs and Austin quickly went to the sofa, while I grabbed a bottle of water from the side table.

Lizzie finally joined, as I was pouring water into the glass.

"Hey" she whispered and kissed my cheek as she sat beside me.

I smiled, more like tried to, but she didn't look satisfied.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and just when I was to say something Austin interrupted.

"Hey Liz, look" he said holding his phone, wanting to show her something.

"Yeah, just.." she trailed off, and her attention was back to me. "What's wrong, does it hurt?" she asked me worriedly, referring to my head.

"No, I'm fine.." I tried to reassure her, but I was feeling somewhat good, as I was all her concern. A slap on Austin's face.

"Liz, are you listening..?" he said trying to seek her attention.

"Yeah..I... it's actually time for his appointment so we gotta go.." she said.

"Oh.. okay.. so you guys going together?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are" she said and he nodded. Such a good Actor.

"Alright then, see you two later.." he said as he stood up.

"Bye Harry" he said smiling at me.

"Bye, just remember what I said" I said and he grinned.

"Sure buddy, you too" he said still grinning. Stop smiling or I'm going to break your teeth.

"Bye Liz, see ya soon" he said and she smiled.

"Sure, bye" she said.

---------------------

Lizzie's POV -

"Harry, Bro...!!" Liam, Harry's cousin, said excitedly as we entered his house. It was Monday, and we were at his house for the Promotion party. Spencer and Jake were invited as well. And, I was relieved that they were, because I was sure that it wouldn't be boring at all if Harry decided to meet other of his friends.

"Congrats Li.." Harry replied hugging him. "And meet my girlfriend, Lizzie Tomlinson" he added.

"Hi Lizzie" he said grinning at me.

"Hi, congratulations for the promotion.." I said and he hugged me from the side.

"Thank you so much..but I still can't believe you like my nerd" he said and Harry crossed his arms.

"Hey!" he said and Liam laughed.

-----------------

"Spence, I really don't think peanut butter is better than chocolate.." Harry said and Jake nodded.

"Yeah baby, I agree with Harry, chocolate is best" he said. "What about you Liz?" he asked me.

"I like peanut butter more.." I said and Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Noted." He said nodding and kissed my cheek and I blushed. "Guys, I'm going to get some water.." he said as he stood up. "Do you want something?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Water, I'll come with you" I said and he smiled.

"Here" he said handing me a bottle and taking a sip from his. "I know I'm sexy to look at but don't stare in public Liz" he smirked at me and my eyes went wide.

"It's hard to look away Doctor, you should know that.." I said shaking my head and he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"You look cute when you blush" he whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but smile shyly.

"Lizzie?" Someone called me from the back.

"Austin?"

************
A/N -

Hey Lovely People!!

Thanks for Reading :)