Chapter 12 This is just Wrong.

Lizzie's POV -

And then, the doorbell rang.

I must say it was the most awkward moment of my life ever. I was on top of Harry who immediately pulled away when he heard the bell. The look on his face was of pure regret.

Before he could say something, I went to the door. It was a courier man, had brought the book that I had ordered online. What a great timing.

All I could think was how cute Harry was when he said 'ouch' when he was trying to hide his pain, how he was so angry when that man in the truck eyed me, and how I got lost in his emerald green eyes and when he kissed me I felt fireworks inside me.

I wasn't even sure for my feelings towards him before this. All I had was a little crush maybe, which is obvious as he is just so handsome, kind, and caring and just 3 years older than me, But now, I was so sure.

I really like him.

But all this is wrong, I can't date him, I'm an intern. And he's like my teacher. I can't do this, what would dad think? what would mom think I'm doing.. No, this is just wrong.

"Lizzie.." Harry said snapping me back to reality. I had the book in my hand and I was standing alone in the doorway in front of the door I had just closed.

I turned to him and there he was in that shirt which perfectly hugged his fit body with sleeves rolled up, giving me smallest of his smiles.

"I-I'm sorry" he said "It's just I, I don't know why I did that, I didn't want to.. I'm really sorry" he said "I'm just really really sorry" he added.

"I'm sorry too" I finally said, and he looked at me with some hope.

"I think.. sir, we should just forget what just happened and move on" I said. "That would be the best right now for both of us."

A part of me wanted him to say no and kiss me again, to hold me like he held me when we kissed, to let me touch his soft hair again.

-----------------------------------------

Harry's POV -

"That would be the best right now for both of us." she said.

She was absolutely right, but a part of me wanted to say no and kiss her again, to hold her like I held her when we kissed, to let her hand run through my hair again.

"Yes, you are right.." I replied.

-------------------------------------

It's been a month to that day and Lizzie is just how I expected her to be, amazing at work. She does everything skillfully, not to mention she is a fast learner.

That's why I like her.

Yup, I still like her, but I don't know if she likes me back. I mean she is always around me being caring and friendly, but that's a part of her nature, she is kind to literally every creature on this planet.

But, that's what attracts me the most to her, she is just so pretty and kind to everyone.

We have got really close since the recent month and she told me that she does consider me as a friend. And, this friendship is something I don't want to lose.

My phone ringed snapping me out of the thoughts.

It was Dennis' Mother, the kid with Autism as Lizzie says.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dr.Styles, Susan here" she spoke through the phone.

"Yes Susan, everything alright?" I asked.

"Dr. I wanted you to check Dennis for any improvements, I'm following the medicines and the therapies but he keeps saying he has a headache from the medicines, and he won't eat anything." she replied.

"Oh, but Susan I'm on leave today, I'll text you my address, can you come here with Dennis? I would have come but I have a little fever" I said.

"Oh ok, thank you so much doctor!" she said and hung up the phone.

And then, I remembered that Dennis' file is with Lizzie so I called her.

Ring ring ring Why isn't she picking up?

***************************

A/N -

Heyy Lovely Readers!

so why do you think Lizzie's not picking up?

You'll see why ;)

Keep reading :)