Uninvited

6 Months Later.....

Kyle POV

I was now in the car with Connor and Alex, on our way to an appointment. I go to them once every month. I was bloated and looked like I was ready to pop any day now. Connor and Xavier are starting to talk since they have to see each other when Connor picks me up for my appointments or if he comes along, but today Xavier had to go to work so it was just Connor, Alex, and I. Alex was now 16 years old so he'll grow like a regular human. We pulled up into the drive way and Alex helped me out of the car. We walked in and waited for my name to be called.

When I was 3 months I found out I was having a girl so Connor and I decided on naming her Carter Gabrielle Wilson. McKenzie wasn't too fond of finding out I was pregnant by Connor, but after a LONG TIME she started to talk to me more and she's even coming when I gave birth. When my name was finally called Alex had to help me up because my feet were killing me. We did our regular routine of the nurse asking me questions, checking my weight and stuff, and I laid down on the bed.

She placed the transducer to my stomach after placing the petroleum jelly. "you're baby girl is doing perfectly fine, and she may be coming a little early so eat spicy foods" the nurse told me. And after a few more questions we were heading out the door. "mom I'm gonna go get some ice cream wait for me" Alex said before crossing the street and not even waiting for me to say something. His voice was so deep and girls were all over him. I'd probably date him if he wasn't my son............was that wrong of me to say? "I can't wait, soon I'll be holding our baby girl in my arms" he said smiling.

He got down on his knees and rubbed my stomach gently before placing a soft kiss on it. "daddy loves you so much princess, I can't wait to see you" he said kissing my stomach again and standing up. It was so weird hearing him say things like that on account of the fact that we weren't together. Alex ran across the street with his ice cream and got into the car, then both me and Connor got in. We drove back home and I thanked Connor for the ride and he drove off. I walked in the house only to bust into a box labeled 'Xavier's Clothes'. I told him to move that box before we left.

We were packing because we are moving into a bigger house. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a big kitchen and living room. We didn't move too far so that Connor could come and get Carter. We already had most of our things packed in the house but we didn't have everything out. We had all the things we needed for Carter and her room ready, which Alex painted since he was such an amazing artist. Seriously. We're even letting him spray paint on his walls. Carter's walls were pink with ballerinas on it and Alex hasn't started on his room yet.

I walked over to the couch and told Alex to pull my shoes off since I couldn't reach my feet, which were still killing me. "I'm gonna be upstairs if you need me" Alex said running up the stairs with a blueberry pancake in his hand. I sat there and closed my eyes resting my head back before I heard a knock at the door. "who is it?" I yelled not feeling like getting up. No one answered, instead they knocked again. "who is it?" I yelled again but louder. Still no answer. I started to get scared at that point.

Then they banged on the door continuously causing me to jump. Alex ran downstairs and swung the door open. "what the fuck dude!" he yelled. I usually didn't let him curse but he's 16 and protecting me. "shouldn't you watch your mouth?" a strange, unknown, pale man with a very deep voice said. "shouldn't you learn to knock?" Alex growled. "oh I knocked" the man said. "what do you want?" Alex asked. "I'm here to speak to your mother" he tried walking in but Alex stopped him. I got up and walked over to him but Alex, who was standing in the doorway put his arm out to keep me from walking any closer.

"I don't think so" Alex said, his jaw clenching like his father's when they're mad. "why are you here?" Alex asked. "like I said, I'm here to speak to your mother" he said. "well you're not going to" Alex slammed the door in the man's face. "Alex why'd you do that?" I asked clearly confused. "something doesn't smell right about that guy mom" he said walking in the kitchen to grab his phone. "I wouldn't have done that if I were you!" the man yelled from the other side of the door. While Alex dialed Xavier's number, I paced the room in confusion.