Proposal

"Kyle, I have to tell you something" Xavier said, "I-" then a voice cut him off. "hey, xavier!" he said. We turned around to see who the voice belonged to, and it was Kevin, holding a bat, and a whole bunch of guys standing behind him.

"what's wrong with you dude, you just stole my girl" he said hitting the bat on his hand. "you're girl!?"Xavier said looking at Kevin, then at me. I shook my head no. "she is mine, grab her" Kevin said. 2 boys came over to me and grabbed my arms.

They were strong football players so it was really hard to break their hold. "guess we've gotta teach you a little lesson about stealing other people's girls" Kevin said as him and all the other guys walked towards Xavier.

2 guys held his arms as Kevin hit him with the bat over and over again. People started gathering around watching. "let me go!" I yelled struggling to remove myself from the football players' strong grip. I knew Xavier didn't want to expose his werewolf in front of everyone, but that didn't mean I couldn't use my powers.

I kneeled down on the ground and lowered my face as if I was giving up. I know my father said it wasn't true my powers would only work if I was angry, but I was angry, they were jumping Xavier, and even though he had the strength and power to kill them all he let them beat him up.

So I focused on my powers sending electricity everywhere. Then, purple sparks went through my arms and electrocuted the football players beside me. I could feel my eyes change color and I had a feeling they were purple. Kevin came towards me with the bat and hit me in the stomach.

But little did he know, that just made me more angry and my powers a lot stronger. I raised my hands up to Kevin and he flew back in mid-air falling on the ground. From around the corner I could see the blue and red lights and hear the sirens.

Then it felt like all my powers just drained from my body. The cops drove around the corner and everybody started running. I grabbed Xavier putting his arm around me trying to get him to run. We ran through the woods far enough not to be seen and I sat his heavy body down on the ground.

Xavier was bleeding a lot and I was trying to use my powers to heal him but it didn't seem to work. I was so worried Xavier would die from losing so much blood I began to cry as I laid on his chest. My tears were dripping on his body and I fell asleep on him.

When I woke up, I wasn't laying on Xavier anymore, I was laying on the ground, but when I got up and turned, Xavier was walking towards me. "goodmorning" he said sitting next to me. "you're healed?" I asked looking and feeling on his well-built body. ( he had no shirt on ). "yup" he said with a smile.

"but how" I asked confused. "your tears" he said putting his arm around me. I sat there speechless and he just kissed me while I laid on him. He put his hand in my shirt and started rubbing and gently squeezing my breasts, I climbed on top of him straddling him without breaking the kiss as he unfastened my belt and unzipped my pants.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling my shirt up, then he switched our positions getting on top of me. He went down to my neck and started sucking on it, and when I opened my eyed I saw my father running towards us.

"KYLE!!" he screamed, "I was worried sick about you, why didn't you come home?!". I just sat there speechless and stared at him. "and who the hell is this?" he asked pointing at Xavier. I still said nothing. "hold on tight" Xavier said. I didn't know what he was talking about until he transformed into a werewolf picking me up and carrying me on his back running away from my father.

"Xavier! where are you taking me?" I asked like he'd respond as a werewolf. He ran for quite a while and we arrived to a place I've never seen before. I mean of course I never seen it before but it wasn't ordinary. He put me down and shifted back into a human.

"what the hell Xavier, that was my dad!" I yelled. "I didn't want him taking you away from me, and I still need to talk to you but we were interrupted" he said taking my hands in his. "I know I've treated you really shitty, but the truth is,.........I think I'm in love with you" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you if possible, and I also.............

wanna marry you" he said.

A/N: SO JUST INCASE YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW, XAVIER IS 17 AND HIS LAST NAME IS HOLT.

THERES SOME REALLY GOOD STUFF COMING UP IN CHAPTER 9 SO STAY TUNED 'SPECIAL' LOVERS

P.S. HAVENT THOUGHT OF FANBASE NAME YET SO DONT JUDGE

;) muahh