Captured Part 2

Picture is Connor

Connor POV

"Lucy" I said. "who the hell is Lucy?" Kyle asked. "she's my ex-girlfriend, the one who turned me, I thought they killed her this can't be happening" I started panicking wondering what Lucy is going to do to McKenzie. "run home and grab something of hers so Xavier can trace her scent" Kyle said. I quickly ran home and grabbed her brush. I came back and handed it to Xavier. He smelled the hair in it and motioned us to follow him out side.

We walked through the woods for quiet a while and it started to get dark. Xavier got down on the ground and sniffed it. He moved leaves out of the way and there was a handle on the ground. He slowly lifted it up making no sound. I entered first then Kyle, then Xavier.As we walked down the wooden steps we examined the underground cave.

We heard screaming at the end of the hall and when we turned there they were. my ex-girlfriend and my new girlfriend. McKenzie's body was lifeless, her arms held up by chains and scars all over her body. "where is he?" Lucy yelled. "I don't fucking know, you're a phsyco" McKenzie yelled back. Lucy then drew her whip back and slapped McKenzie across the stomach. "Lucy stop!" I screamed.

Lucy turned her head quickly, eyes widened. "Connor!" Lucy ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "did you miss me baby?" she asked. I shook my head up and down scaredly. I didn't miss her not one bit. "then why did you have a whore in your house?" she smirked. I stood there speechless. "that's okay, who are your friends?" she asked pointing to Xavier and Kyle.

I still couldn't speak. "what's the matter? cat got your tongue?" she said grabbing my hand. she walked over to the cell McKenzie was in and locked the door putting the key in her bra. Staring at McKenzie like that made me tear up a little. "wait, you don't have like, feelings for her do you?" Lucy asked. Still, no words left my mouth. "you have feelings for her don't you!" she yelled. "n-no its uh no" I stuttered. "then what's that mark on the back of her shoulder huh?" she asked. I stood there.

She then drew her whip back and before she could hit me I grabbed her wrist which caused her to drop it. I didn't want to fight her because she was a girl. All I could do was try my best to protect myself and friends. She kneed me in my member and I fell to the ground. I then heard a growl over my head. Xavier had jumped on her but she kicked him off. He wasn't scared to hit girls. That's because he has no manners.

Lucy used her speed to run somewhere and came back with a gun. But it wasnt just any ordinary gun. It was a platinum gun. It could kill someone in seconds, but for vampires, minutes. When the hot silver liquid gel gets inside of your body, it'll melt your bones and organs and kill you if not quickly removed. Just as Xavier was about to leap over to her I stopped him. "Xavier wait! she has a platinum gun!" I yelled. As hard-headed as Xavier is, he jumped onto Lucy causing her to shoot and drop the gun.

But who did it hit? Not Xavier, not me, not McKenzie,

Kyle.......

Kyle POV

As Connor and Xavier faught Lucy I walked over to McKenzie's cell to make sure she was okay. "McKenzie are you alright?" I asked. "do I look alright!" she yelled. "I'm so sorry i-i can't get you out of here" I panicked. I then heard Connor yell, "Xavier wait! she has a platinum gun!". But Xavier still went towards her. She shot the gun then dropped it on the floor. I looked down, and right under my left breast where my left rib is, was silver liquid.

It hurt like hell. Burning my insides causing me to fall to the floor. I screamed loudly which made Xavier turn and look my way. Distracted, Xavier got kicked by Lucy and she ran out of the underground cave. Xavier ran over to me and put me on his back. Xavier gave Connor a 'get that bitch' look and Connor shook his head letting him know he understands. Xavier ran out of the cave and through the woods rapidly.

I became very dizzy and everything was a blur. I soon passed out.

Xavier POV

I wanted that bitch dead. How dare she shoot my Kyle. If I ever see her again I swear I'll break every bone in her body and rip all her insides out. Connor better kill her instead if being the way he is: afraid to hit girls. I stopped running and as I arrived at an empty shed. I laid Kyle down gently wondering if she was dead or not. I searched her body form the shot, and sure enough, it was close to her stomach. I started to tear up a little thinking that it was too late.

She then started screaming, she was screaming because of the baby. It was growing. Which meant neither of them were dead, and I still had time to save them. I dug my teeth inside the hole of her shot carefully and grabbed the bullet throwing it on the ground. I sucked all the platinum from her spitting it out onto the ground. Its like sucking venom from someone when they get bit by a snake.

Kyle was passed out again after that. I got really worried, all I could do was wait until she woke up.......if she wakes up

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT I HAVE SO MUCH MORE COMING SOON

;) muahh