New Member

When I woke up I was in my bed. Xavier must have taken over or something because I have no idea what happened. The smell of something burning filled the house so I quickly got up and ran downstairs. Xavier was in the kitchen waving an oven mitt under the beeping fire alarm. "good morning honey, I uh made you breakfast" Xavier said. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I appciate this but, maybe you shouldn't cook" I said coughing. He smiled and opened up the kitchen windows to let out the smoke. "where's Alex?" I asked him. "my mom came by earlier to take him" he said. "and you're not mad about that?" I asked even though I already knew he was mad. "no, I actually asked her to take him so we could spend some time together" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. He leaned in to kiss me but I didn't let him. "Xavier I haven't brushed my teeth yet, you know how I feel about kissing in the morning" I said. "then I'll kiss you somewhere else" he smirked. He sent soft kisses down from my jaw line to my neck and started sucking on it.

Xavier and I threw the burnt food away and washed all the dishes. "so what did you have in mind for us to do today?" I asked. "well, I was thinking we could visit the pack house, I haven't seen the guys in a while and I heard we have a new member" he said. "wow....that's.......exciting I can't wait" I stuttered. Is that really what he had in mind for us to do or was he just stalling because he had a surprise for me? And sure enough, that's really what he had in mind. We both were walking in the woods headed to the pack house and he was walking pretty fast. I guess he was really excited to meet this new member.

I was expecting him told hold my hand or carry me on his back or something, but he didn't. When we arrived Xavier knocked on the door and a guy opened it. "Xavier! hey what's up?" he said. They did this weird handshake and gave each other a 'bro hug'. "where's everybody at?" Xavier asked. "they're inside come one dude, oh and you're not gunna believe it,...............our new member.............is a girl!" he said. Xavier's eyes widened and his mouth opened. I guess the werewolf packs didn't have many girls in them.

We all went upstairs to where everyone was and all the guys were surrounding her. I have to admit, she's beautiful. She has a stunning body and her jet black hair was perfectly curled. She has perfect everything and I've never called someone perfect before, I don't believe in it. It makes me mad. She was talking the the alpha, Harry, as we walked over to them. "I thought you said there were no girls in this pack" she said looking at me.

"oh no she's not a part of the pack she's my uh wife" Xavier said. "awww you two are cute. I'm Tyler by the way" she said holding her hand out to Xavier. Xavier shook her hand and looked at her excitedly. "so are you advanced?" Xavier asked her. "oh she's advanced alright!" one guy said behind me. "oh where are my manners hello Kyle I didn't even see you there" Harry said giving me a hug. Finally someone spoke to me, It was like I was invisible. "cool you have guy's name too" Tyler said walking towards me.

"yeah" I said with a fake smile. "where'd your parents get it from?" she asked. "I have no clue, my mom was on drugs and my dad wasn't really in my life as much" I said. "wow, that is so ironic, my mother and father were on drugs and both were werewolfs. They soon died so I got sent to a foster home" she said. "aww Im sorry. My mother died too" I said. She placed her hand gently on my shoulder and have me a sweet look. I guess she isn't so bad after all.

While Xavier and the pack trained, I had to sit and watch them. I could see that Tyler was clearly flirting with Xavier. She was pretending like she didn't know how to use the weapons so Xavier would stand behind her and teach her but Xavier didn't give in. Although he did give into her flirting because he just laughed. After 2 hours of training, everyone sat at the kitchen table to eat. Harry stood up and raised his glass, "to our new member and first girl werewolf to join the pack" he said as everyone stood up and raised their glasses.

"well, living with a house full a guys will be difficult, but I think I can work things out" Tyler said also standing and raising her glass. At this point I was the only one still sitting in my chair but luckily no one had noticed except Xavier. I tapped Xavier when he sat back down. "I'm ready to go home" I whispered. "Ok, I'm gonna stay for a little while okay?" he said. "so you're gonna make me walk in the woods by myself?" I said. I had no problem with walking by myself, I just wanted Xavier to be home with me so we could cuddle and maybe watch some movies. Today was suppose to be a day for us.......I think.

"you'll be fine, I'll be home soon" he said and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. I could feel Tyler staring at us but she smiled when I noticed. Everyone said their goodbye's to me as I headed home. When I arrived I showered and laid in my bed. When I laid down I closed my eyes and a vision appeared in my mind. Tyler and Xavier were satinding in the hallway with Tyler hands wrapped around his neck and she leaned in. But the vision stopped just before they were about to kiss. Then another vision came. Xavier was laying on the bed and Tyler got on top of him straddling him. Then the vision ended.

Was Xavier cheating on me?

His wife?

The mother of his child?

Really?

Picture is Tyler

;) muahh