Hawaii

Xavier and I just landed in Hawaii and checked ourselves into a hotel. The sight here is very beautiful and the water is so clean. "its so beautiful here" i said grabbing Xavier's hand. "Anything for you" he says turning me around and kissing me. "where did you get the money for all of this?" I asked wrapped in his arms.

"don't worry about that, just enjoy the moment" he said kissing my forehead. Xavier and I got on that boat he talked about and also swam in the water for a while then headed back to the hotel. I took a shower and then he took one after me. "do you want to go out and get something to eat?" he asked searching his drawer for clothes.

"no, you've spent too much money on me, let's get something less expensive" I said observing his body as I began bitting my bottom lip. The towel was wrapped around his waist revealing his 'V' line and he had an 8 pack.........not a 6 back, an 8 pack! I sat there staring at him eyes full of lust.

I wanted him........no I NEEDED him. The sight of him pulling out a shirt brang me from my imagination. "wait" I said as he jumped dropping the shirt. "my uhh knee hurts" I said stuttering. "your knee hurts?" he asked in confusion. "yeah maybe you should come over here and see what's wrong with it" I said holding my knee pretending to be in pain.

"okaaaaay" he said slowly still confused. I was only in a long T-shirt that reached my thighs and under wear so it would be easy to undress. Xavier walked over to me still in his towel and kneeled down to check my knee. "what did you do to make your knee hurt?" he asked rubbing it. "I don't know, I think I fell when we were at the beach" I said hesitantly.

He gave me a confused face and just as he was about to stand up I grabbed his face and began kissing him.I laid on the bed on my back and pulled him closer to me wrapping my legs around his torso. I ran my fingers through his hair causing him to let out a soft moan. I broke the kiss to pull my shirt up when he stopped me.

"you know.......if you wanted me so bad you could've just asked, not fake a knee injury" he said trying to catch his breath. "well, now that you know, why not continue?" I said. He ran his fingers up my thighs and into my underwear. He placed two fingers inside of me moving them in a fast motion. I pulled my shirt up once more only for him to stop me again. "I'm starving, and I don't care how much it costs, I pay anything for you............except a million dollars" he said getting off of me. I laughed as I got up from the bed and began to get dressed.

Xavier and I were both ready and headed out of the door. "I'll call a taxi" I said pulling my phone out of my purse. "you don't need to, I've got a car" he smirked. "when did you-" he put his finger onto my lips. "don't worry about it" he said grabbing my hand and walking me towards the car. He opened the door as I got in then got into the drivers seat.

I put my feet up and grabbed the handle at the bottom of the chair and leaned it back. "someone's gotten comfortable" he said smiling. He pulled off and drove to a fancy restaurant. There was seriously glass everywhere. The tables, chandelier, the door, everything. This is not a place that I should be in because I'd be tempted to break everything.

But this was something special, so I couldn't mess it all up. Xavier and I sat at our designated table and a waiter came to take our orders. It was a guy dressed in a fancy black button up, a red tie, black slacks, and black church shoes. "hello, would you like something drink?" he said smiling at me.

Xavier POV

"hello, would you like something to drink" the waiter said smiling at Kyle. I could see he took a liking into her because when he asked he looked at her and only her. Never even glanced once at me. "I would like a lemonade please" Kyle said. "and you sir?" he didn't even look at me, he just wrote in his little note pad. I waved my hand purposely to get his attention. "I would like a lemonade too" I said giving him a 'keep your eyes off of my girl before I cut your neck' face as he walked away.

And when he walked away he also gave me a face that to me, look like a 'I wish you would' face. So I did what I had to do. "I'm gonna go to the men's room, I'll be right back" I said getting up from the table and kissing Kyle's forehead. I walked over to the men's room then peeked to see if Kyle was looking and made my way to where the waiter was headed.

I saw him carrying bags out the back door of the restaurant and I followed him. "hey!" I yelled causing him to jump and dropped the bags. "you scared the shit out of me asshole what are you doing back here?" he said walking towards me angrily. He shouldn't have done that. I sat there quietly with my arms folded as he continued to walk closer.

"are you fucking retarted? answer me!" he yelled. I transformed into a werewolf, and ripped his neck placing his dead body into the giant trash can and covering it with the bags he had carried out here moments ago. I made my way back into the restaurant and went into the bathroom to wash my hands. I walked out and went over to Kyle. "come on, we should leave, this place is disgusting me" I said grabbing her hand. "what? what are talking about? you're the one that wanted to come here so badly" she said pulling her hand away.

"and now I don't feel like being here anymore, we can order at home come on" I said signaling her to follow me. "what did you do?" she asked putting her hand to her forehead. "baby I didn't do anything, are you feeling okay?" I asked grabbing her by the waist and feeling her fore head. She soon passed out on the ground. "Kyle, baby can you hear me?" I yelled trying to bring her to her feet.

"you killed him......" escaped her lips

how did she know?

A/N: SO HOW DO YOU THINK KYLE FOUND OUT? WHAT IS SHE GOING TO SAY TO XAVIER WHEN SHE WAKES UP?........IF SHE WAKES UP. SORRY IF ITS KINDA SHORT I WANTED TO SAVE SOME STUFF FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE

I LOVE YOU GUYS

;) muahh