Payback

Pic is Connor

I was awoken by knocking on the door early in the morning. I noticed that Xavier and I were in our room so he must've carried me up here. The knocking didn't seem to bother Xavier at all because he was so deep into his sleep. I got up and walked downstairs to open the door and to my surprise it was Tyler. "Oh....hi" she said awkwardly. "uh, hi" I also said awkwardly. She had a phone in her left hand which looked very familiar. "Xavier kind of left his phone in my room lastnight and I wanted to return it" she said giving me the phone.

"why was his phone in your room?" I asked angrily. "I'm so sorry, I thought you guys were broken up, we kind of had.....sex" she said as if she didn't regret it but wanted to make it seem like she did. I was at a lost for words. I couldn't believe Xavier. "I'm so sorry" she said giving me the phone and walking away, but I knew she really wasn't. I closed the door behind her and ran upstairs to our room. As I walked in I screamed his name and hit him in the arm. "what? what's wrong?" he asked frightened.

"care to explain why Tyler had your cell phone in her bedroom?" I asked wiggling the phone in my hand. He sat there, his mouth open, but no words seemed to have come out. "are you serious right now?!" I screamed throwing my hands in the air causing purple electricity to hit the ceiling fan and jump to Xavier. The electricity didn't hurt him as much as I wanted it to so I just bolted out of the room and into Alex's who was sound asleep.

I began to cry placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm so sorry" I whispered. I couldnt take him with me nor could I kick Xavier out of the house he paid for. All of Alex's needs were here so I'd rather him stay here than go with me where ever I was gonna go. Xavier ran into Alex's room apologizing but I ignored and brushed past him packing clothes. I placed my wedding ring on the nightstand as he walked in the room. "where are you going?" he asked. "I need space Xavier" I said walking past him and running down the stairs.

As I walked out the door I remember I haven't even learned to drive yet so I called Connor to pick me up and take me to a hotel. I sat on the side walk and waited for him to come, and when he arrived I threw my bag of clothes in the back seat and sat in the passenger's seat. "are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "no" I said looking down. The whole ride I told Connor about what happened and he offered to let me stay at him and McKenzie's house since I had little money on me.

"thank you so much for letting me stay here" I said as we walked through the door. "no problem you're like my bestfriend, I'd do anything for you" he said setting his keys down on the table and taking off his jacket. "where's McKenzie?" I asked looking around the nicely decorated living room. "she's at work, she doesn't come home until 5" he said sitting down on the couch and cutting on the TV. I sat down next to him daydreaming as I began to cry.

"hey, its Ok" he said comforting me in his arms. "no its not" I said muffled into his chest. He lightly kissed my forehead rocking me back and forth. "I have something that will cheer you up" he said getting up to go to the kitchen and coming back with a glass bottle and two glass cups. He filled them both up and gave me one. "I'm not much of a drinker" i said staring at the cup. "I know, but it'll help you get your mind of of things" he said drinking from his cup.

I pressed the side of the cup to my lips and swallowed the liquid as it burned my throat. After about 4 more cups I was dizzy and so was Connor. I wasn't much of a drinker but it was definitely working despite the burning of my throat. We started to laugh uncontrollably at nothing in specific and falling on the floor. "see I told you" he slurred. "told me what?" I asked. "umm....I don't remember" he said. "wait you have something on your shirt" I said, and when he looked down, I ran my finger up his face. "gotcha!" I joked.

We stood there inches away from each other. "you're so beautiful" he said walking closer to me. Our faces were closer and there was no gap in between us anymore. He slowly began to caress my cheek with his thumb and leaned in slowly. He pressed his lips against mine, snaking his arms around my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss as he pressed against my back pulling me in more, and I could feel the big bulge in the front of his pants.

His hands moved down to my thighs slowly pressing them indicating I should jump. So I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso as he carried me to the bedroom shutting the door with his foot. He pressed me up against the wall, sneaking his hands in my shirt and pulling it off, carrying me to the bed placing me on my back also pulling off my pants and bra. He kissed my now exposed chest and sucked on them, gently biting on the nipple causing them to become harder.

"you're so beautiful baby" he whispered against the skin on my stomach, sending soft kisses down as he pulled my underwear off tossing them aside. He opened my legs wider pressing his soft lips on my lips. My other lips. I soon felt his tongue rubbing against my clit causing me to let out a soft moan. He used his hands to open my lips and explored me with his tongue and then entering it. I grabbed a handful of his hair as he pleased me between my legs.

Connor POV

I could tell Kyle was very pleased by how much she arched her back and pulled on my hair. So I decided to please her more. I pulled off my shirt, pants and underwear and hovered above her kissing and sucking on her neck. I wrapped her legs around me feeling on her thighs and down to her ass giving it a gentle squeeze. I finally pulled on a condom and began to slowly thrust into her. But the thrust became harder and faster and she began to moan louder digging her nails into my back. "talk to me" she moaned, her mouth agape.

I chuckled and began whispering in her ear. "does that feel good baby?" I whispered. "yeah,...it feels great.........harder" she moaned in between each clap of our thighs, tilting her head back trying to catch her breath as she gripped onto the bedsheets. I did as told, earning more moans and biting on my bottom lip. In the process I could feel my fangs elongating, myself becoming more and more hungry for her. I almost made the mistake of biting her but I controlled myself. "I love you so much baby" the words slipped out of my mouth so fast, I hope she hadn't heard it. She soon climaxed and I did also into the condom taking it off and throwing it into the trash. I laid down beside her covering both our exposed bodies with the comforter.

Kyle POV

Connor just told me he loved me but I wasn't sure if he meant it or not. People say that during sex all the time and don't mean it, but for some reason I believed it coming from Connor. We had a nice relationship in school but I had to leave and all the feelings he had for me haven't seem to go away just yet. I have to admit, I do still have a little bit a of feelings for him too, but I can't let him know that. I'm married with a child and I'm not his mate.

I laid on my side and Connor wrapped his arm around me and I could feel his member against my butt. I didn't mind though, I moved back a little more pressing my body closer to his. But what was on my mind was...why did I just have sex with Connor? I wasn't upset I cheated on Xavier, but Connor's my half-sister's boyfriend.

What have I done?

;) muahh