Proposal Part 2

"you wanna marry me? I'm only 16!" I said. "no haha, not legally marry, wolf marry" he said laughing. "come again?" I asked confused. "all the wolves are required to marry their mates, that's when they get marked" he explained.

"but what about your mate?" I asked. "you are my mate genius, I just never found the right time to tell you" he said. How could I be his mate? I thought I was Connor's mate. "would you like to see inside" he was leading me to a house 5 floors high.

"why is there a house in the woods?" I asked stopping him from taking me inside. "no, its not just a house, its a pack house" he explained. "welcome to Greybound", he said opening the door, "its one of the top 3 strongest packs out there.

A lot of guys were in there and they all had the same tattoo printed on the back of their shoulders: a werewolf. "woah, Xavier brought a girl to the house, job well done. Did you screw this one yet?" a guy asked. What did he mean by that? Did Xavier bring other girls here?

"no I'm just fooling with you, I'm Harry, the alpha of Greybound" he said putting his hand out. "I'm Kyle, the daughter of a lunatic" I said shaking his hand. "I like this girl Xavier, you're welcome here anytime you'd like" he said nicely. "thank you" I said with a smile.

"let's go upstairs to my room" Xavier said grabbing my hand, There were so many guys here, for some odd reason, I wasn't becoming attracted to any of them. Maybe because Xavier was here with me and he was all I needed to be attracted to.

As we walked I decided to talk to him about yesterday. "did you see what happened yesterday? I asked. "yes, I was getting fucking jumped" he said. I frowned at him, "no not that" I said. "oooh you were shooting purple things out of your hands, you're a witch." he said calmly.

"how did you know?" I asked surprised. "I mean you healed me with your tears, it was pretty obvious, either you were a witch, or............ yeah I got nothing else" he said. "so you don't mind?" I asked. "no, I actually think its pretty hot" he said still holding my hand.

We got up to his room and he took his shirt off grabbing my hands and putting them on his abs. I put my arms around his waist as he backed me up against the wall putting his hands up on it and started kissing me. "wait Xavier" I said. "what's wrong? are you on your p-", "no!" I said not letting him finish the word.

"then what is it? because I want you, like right now" he said. I laughed, "I think I should go home, to check on my father and see if he's okay". He walked away from me and sat on the bed. "I know you don't want me to go, but I promise I'll come back" I said rubbing my hand gently on his cheek.

"you promise?" he said grabbing my hand. I shook my head up and down, "I promise, werewolf's honor...........if that's even a thing" I said. "you're such an idiot", he said kissing my forehead, "but your my idiot".

We went outside and Xavier transformed into a werewolf taking me home. He dropped me off where no one could see him. "I promise" I whispered. I knocked on the door and surprisingly McKenzie answered. "oh my god Kyle!" she screamed jumping up and hugging me.

"dad's gonna kill you" she said letting me inside. "nah, he'll probably give me a long lecture I'll probably just zone out of" I said laughing. "oh yeah someone asked for you" she said, "I don't remember his name but he kept stuttering and staring at me really weird. He was cute though" she said eating grapes.

"Connor??" I said loudly. "yeah I think that was it" she said. I jumped up hurrying for the door and when I opened it my father was walking. up the steps. "KYLE!!" he screamed. "I'm so sorry dad I love you, you can give me a lecture when I get back but I have to go" I said speaking really fast running down the street.

I screamed Connor's name everywhere until someone actually turned around. "Connor!" I screamed running to him and jumping into his arms. "oh my god, I thought I'd never be able to hug you ever again" he said squeezing me tightly. "wow this is amazing, what are you doing here?" I asked excitedly.

"well, how do I put this..........you're not my mate, so how was your day because mine was great" he said speaking really fast until I cut him off. "wait, what do you mean I'm not your mate?" I asked him.

Connor POV

I really started to miss Kyle a lot lately. I missed meeting her in the janitor's closet everyday and I never got the chance to ask her to be my girlfriend. So I flew out to go visit her and ask her to be my girlfriend. I didnt know what I had planned to do after that but I couldn't last any longer knowing she wasn't mine.

I took a cab to her house and knocked on the door. A very beautiful girl answered. "hello" she said. "h-hi, I'm umm looking f-for Kyle" I said stuttering. "she's not here right now, but I can give her a message" she said with a beautiful smile. "sure, could you tell her Connor asked for her?" I asked.

"sure" as soon as she was about to close the door I stopped it. "what's your name?" I asked with a smile. "McKenzie" she also said with a smile. Then she shut the door. That girl was so beautiful and she smelled so good, even better than Kyle. That's when I knew..........Kyle isn't my mate, McKenzie is. I could feel it, she probably couldn't because she's human, she just finds me really attractive.

I walked down the street headed to the hotel I was checked in when I heard a voice call my name. I turned around and it was Kyle. I held my arms out and she jumped into them while I hugged her really tight. "I thought I'd never be able to hug you ever again" I said still holding her.

"wow this is amazing, what are you doing here?" she asked excitedly. "well how do I put this...............you're not my mate, so how was your day because mine was great-" I said really fast hoping she didn't hear what I said. "wait, what do you mean I'm not your mate?" she asked.

"come one Kyle that sentence is pretty self explanatory" I said. "so you came all the way out here to tell me I'm not your mate?" she asked. "no, I came all the way out here to ask you to be my girlfriend, then I found my real mate" I said.

"that fast? who is she?" she asked. "her name's McKenzie" I said with a smile. Then her facial expression looked confused. "McKenzie Mitchell? my half sister?"she asked. "oooh she's your sister?" I said with a weird face. She hit me and laughed, "well if its not me, then I'm glad its her" she said with a smile.

"thanks" I said. We just stood there for a little while, then I grabbed her face and kissed her. "Connor" she said. "sorry I couldn't help myself" I said laughing. Then a huge dog jumped on me and when I landed on the ground I realized it wasn't a dog.

;) muahh