Honeymoon

After what happened between Xavier and I, I decided to sleep over the pack house with him because he was very upset. I woke up laying on his chest and he was sleep. I had never slept with him before, but that was gonna change. His eyes were puffy from all the crying he did last night. I started to invisibly draw my name across his chest with my finger causing him to wake up.

"good morning" I said happily. "good morning beautiful" he said leaning down to kiss me but I didn't let him. "gross my breath probably smells" I said. He just laughed. "I'm still sorry about yelling at you like that yesterday" he said. "its fine, you were upset I don't blame you, and I should really take a shower now" I said getting up from the bed.

"can I shower with you?" he asked with a smile. I inhaled deeply, "no". "come on pleeeeeeeaaasseeee" he begged like a little child. "do you seriously want a shower to be the first time you get to see me naked" I said. "ooooh you're right.....how about we do it in the shower" he insisted. "no, it should be more special than that" I said gathering a rag and towel.

"how about-" I cut him off. "no Xavier" I said as I walked to the bathroom. I undressed then locked the door behind me knowing Xavier would try to get in. I turned the shower on and got in and Xavier was twisting the knob to get in. "nice try" I said.

I finished my shower and walked into the room with a towel over my body searching for clothes in Xavier's drawer since I hadn't brung any of my own. "we're going on a boat today for our honey moon" he said sliding his hands around my waist. "why'd you tell me I thought it was suppose to be a surprise?" I asked. "yeah but you're not really good with those" he said.

I frowned, "I am too". "I love it when your face gets all scrunched up when you're mad" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him putting on a white shirt and my black skinny jeans. "you're wearing that to our honeymoon?" he asked pointing to my outfit.

"why do you have anything better?" I asked. "I thought maybe you could poof something up I don't know" he said. Could I do that? If I could I swear that would be the best thing about my powers so far. "haha very funny" I scoffed. I turned to walk out the door and saw my father walking to me. "Brian what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to uh meet the groom" he said looking at Xavier. Xavier's facial expression was normal, he wasn't afraid to meet my father for some reason. He wasn't really afraid of anything. "hello, I'm Xavier" he said putting his hand out. "Brian" my father said accepting his hand shake.

"okay we're gonna go now so yeah bye" I said hurriedly pulling Xavier. "oh wait, about your training, I know you've only been trained to do telekinesis but there's so much to learn, I'd still like to train you" he said. "how?" I asked. "I found out a way we could video chat and I could help you from there" he said half smiling hoping I would agree with him.

I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. "you're the best dad" I said. "well you too should be off to your honeymoon now don't want you to miss that either" he laughed. I gave him a 'shut the hell up' signal as we walked away. I went to my house and Xavier helped me pack my things. I didn't know exactly where we were going to get on this boat but as long as I was with Xavier it didn't matter.

We soon drove up to the airport and border the plane. "Xavier where are we going?" I asked. "you'll see" he said with a smirk. As we sat down on the plane the announcement lady began to speak, "next stop, Hawaii" she said. I sat there for a little bit then looked at Xavier as he began to smirk.

"I told you I'm good with surprises" I said laying on his chest. I soon fell asleep but I could still hear my surroundings.

"I love you princess" Xavier said kissing my forehead.

A/N: IM SORRY IT ENDS SO QUICKLY BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL LATELY SO I WONT BE POSTING AS FREQUENT.

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL ;) muahh