The New Kyle Part 2

I've been living with Jace and 'the crew' for about a month now and I've been receiving texts from Connor but Jace told me to ignore them. Jace and I have been sleeping together ever since I got here but I wouldn't consider us a couple. We may kiss, hold hands, and cuddle but I wouldn't call us a couple. We've surprisingly never had sex and I've never asked him nor has he asked me. I started drinking and smoking a lot ever since Jace introduced it to me and its very relaxing. I had totally forgot about my powers and had no intentions in using them anytime soon. For once I felt normal.

Smoking joints, weed, and bongs, were as far as I went. I've never sniffed or smoked pot although the others did. They all sold drugs and Jace used his money to buy me clothes, other needs, and provide us food. He's a very sweet person and very protective of me. We all were in the living room watching the small antenna TV and Jace and I were on the couch. I was laid back on his chest as we all did the usual: drank and smoke. It became a everyday thing for me even though I already knew it was an everyday thing for them.

They were experts at smoking. They made these cool smoke rings which I could never accomplish. "why don't you try it princess" ever since Jace called me that the first time it stuck, so now that's his nickname for me. "no that's okay" I said. "its easy, come on" he got up and lead me to the bong. I inhaled the smoke and Jace poked lightly on my cheek and the rings began to form in front of me. I laughed and a couple of guys gave me high fives. The guys here are actually really cool.

On the streets people think they're some stuck up drug dealers, but they're not, they're very friendly and nice drug dealers. But if anyone messed around with their money they wouldn't be so nice. "good job baby" Jace grabbed my waist and kissed me. A girl blasted some music and we all just drank, smoked and danced. I felt so free here, like experiencing the wild side was just waiting for me. Suddenly we heard a bang on the door.

The girl cut the music off and a guy yelled from the other side of the door. "police! open up!" he yelled. All of our faces were shocked but no words left any of our mouths. The policeman banged on the door harder, "I know you're in there we heard the music, open up!" he yelled again. My heart began to race trying to keep myself from crying because no one else looked as scared as me. They must've been use to going to jail and continued their criminal ways when they got out.

"okay, since you don't wanna come out, we're coming in" the policeman yelled. "shit!" Jace whisper-yelled. At this point I was cuddled up in Jace's arms as he rocked me back and forth trying to calm down my heavy breathing. The police soon knocked down the door and entered with guns in their hands. "put your hands behind your heads! all of you!" and with that, everyone did as told as about 5 more cops entered and cuffed all of our wrists. It was about 12 of us in the group So the had to call more policemen. I began to cry a little but no matter what the cops said Jace made sure that he was near me at all times.

Jace walked behind me, both of our hands cuffed behind our backs as I began to cry more. "its Ok baby shhhh" he whispered in my ear. A cop placed me in the backseat of a car and just as Jace was about to come in behind me, a cop pulled him into a different car. The cop shut the door and Jace mouthed the words 'its gonna be okay' through the window. My heart began to race even faster when the cop pulled into the parking lot of the police station. We all were uncuffed and put in one big cell.

When I saw Jace I jumped in his arms and began crying. "shhhh its Ok princess" he said rubbing big circles in my back. "this is obviously her first time" a girl stated. "shut the fuck up Mary" Jace hissed. Jace was the leader of the whole crew so everyone basically bowed down to him and shut up when he said so. We were all no older than 19 so they had to call our parents. I laid on Jace's chest in that cell for about 2 hours as more people started to head home.

Jace and I were the last two left, and then his mom came. She was so angry and was so properly dressed. We both got up and he took my hand and a pen he found on the floor to write his number down. "call me as soon as you get home Ok?" he said kissing my forehead then my lips passionately. I shook my head up and down as he walked out slowly letting go my hand. When he got out his mom slapped him in the back of his head causing me to laugh for the first time since I got in the hell whole.

Then, a face that I thought I'd never see so soon appeared at the front desk. A face that I missed but hated at times. "why is he here?" I whispered to myself.

;) muahh