Kissed By A Werewolf

"is everyone okay, I heard screaming?" he asked

"yeah, uh there was a uh vampire and a werewolf then I fell and I think I broke my ankle" I said fast trying to catch my breath. "are you guys okay?" he asked the girls coming toward me. The girls shook their heads up and down saying they were okay.

"your ankle's not broke, it might be sprained but we should get you to a hospital" he said lifting me up in a bridal style. Xavier took us in his car and drove us to the hospital. I could tell McKenzie was more stunned at the fact that Xavier was actually being nice to someone more than the fact that a vampire almost bit me and a random wolf saved me.

"you'll have to wear the cast for at least 3 months" a doctor said. "I can't wear this for 3 months!" I hollered. "I'm sorry miss, but if you don't, it could get worse" the doctor said grabbing his clipboard and leaving the room.

Xavier walked in and sat on a chair next to me. "so, what's up?" he asked awkwardly. "I have to wear this stupid cast for 3 months" I said hitting the cast. "that's because you're and idiot, only idiots fall while running through the woods. only idiots walk through the woods" he said getting up from his seat.

"the doctor called your father to come pick you up so I'm leaving now idiot" he said. "by the way my name's Kyle" I yelled. "goodbye idiot" he said leaving the room. I didn't understand why he made it so hard for me to be his friend but I wasn't going to stop trying until he considered me as one.

My father came to the hospital to pick me and the girls up and as we were driving they were telling my father about what happened while I was thinking about Xavier and wondering why my father hadn't picked us up on time.

"why are we in Chelsea's car?" I asked finally noticing. "my car's tires got slashed" he replied, "I had to wait for your mom- I mean Chelsea to get off of work" I can't believe he called her my mom, accident or not! I just frowned at him and turned my head looking out the window.

When we got home I went into my room followed by my father. "what do you want?" I asked ignorantly. "did you use your powers?" he asked with his hands on his hips. " did you hear them say I used my powers? I think not" I said not giving him time to answer.

"how come?" he asked. "I was too scared. I seem to only be able to use them under anger" I said laying on the bed. "that's not true, when we were training you weren't mad. you don't need need to be angry, you need to be focused" he said encouraging me. "don't ever accidentally call her my mother again" I said. He just smiled and shook his head.

"you know, you can heal your ankle with your powers" he said, "when I was little, I fell off of my bike and scraped my knee. Your grandmother used her powers to heal it" he grabbed my foot, took the cast off and put my hand over my foot. "just concentrate" he said.

A light purple glow hovered above my ankle and it suddenly started to feel a lot better.

After that encouraging talk I'd never think my father and I would have, I decided to take a walk outside. At night, it felts so good and the moon looks beautiful, but for some reason I felt like I was being watched, suddenly a car drove up next to me and a guy pulled me in putting a piece of cloth over my face causing me to fall asleep.

The next thing I know, both my hands are chained up and I was wearing nothing but my bra and underwear. I was so dizzy, but I could see a group of guys surrounding me, "is she dead?" someone asked. "no she's not dead you dummy" another voice yelled. My vision started to clear up and I could see six guys staring at me.

"wh-where am I? where are my clothes?" I asked still dizzy. "no time for stupid questions. what I'd like to know is where's Max?" he asked coming close to my face while smoking a cigarette. "who the hell is Max?" I yelled. "wrong answer" he said. He held his cigarette in his mouth and slapped me across my face.

"now, we can do this the hard way, or the harder way choose wisely" he said grabbing a knife. "I swear I don't know what you're talking about please don't hurt me" I begged. "you know what, you're lucky you're cute, I could use you for something else" he said with a smirk. He snapped his finger and all the other guys left the room.

He came closer to me with his cigarette breath attempting to kiss me but I turned my head. So he moved down to my neck and sucked on it cupping my breasts with his hands. He wrapped his hands around me un-doing my bra and removing it, taking one of my breasts into his mouth.

Suddenly, that werewolf that saved me earlier had appeared. He growled causing the guy to turn around, and within 2 split seconds he ripped his head off. I was slightly scared of the wolf but not so much, there was something about it.

The wolf came behind me biting off the chains releasing me. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. Then the wolf laid down on the floor allowing me to pet it. I started walking away motioning the wolf to come with me but it wouldn't. So I walked outside heading home, and to my surprise, Xavier came running out of that place , grabbed my arm, and kissed me passionantly.

Xavier POV

I didn't know what it was about the idiot Kyle girl, but I felt the need to protect her ever since that vampire tried to bite her in the woods. I followed her father's car home that day to make sure nothing else happened.

Later on she came out the house and started walking on her sprained ankle, so I had to follow her to see where she was going. As she was walking a car came and someone pulled her into it unexpectedly.

I followed the car to some type of abandoned garage. They locked it and only god knows what it is that they were going to do to her. I ran over to the garage putting my ear to the cold medal listening to everything they were saying.

A guy mentioned someone named Max who I'm assuming was the vampire I killed. Then someone began to open the garage door so I ran off into the woods where no one could see me.

I started transforming myself into werewolf then ran over to the guys that were leaving the garage and killed them all. I walked into the garage only for my eyes to be deceived by the sight of this guy seducing Kyle.

I growled, and when the guy turned around, snap, I ripped his head off of his body. I released Kyle and let her pet me. She wanted me to leave with her, but I didn't want her to see me transforming, so she left.

I transformed myself back back into a human and ran out to her grabbing her and giving her a passionate kiss.

This idiot was a good kisser.....

PICTURE IS XAVIER

;) muahh