Just A Habit Part 2

I walked out the door and headed to the park knowing one thing the would get my mind off of all of this. It was even 8 yet and Jace was already settled on a bench smoking a cigarette. I walked towards him holding my stomach from the killer cramps I was getting. "someone's a little early" he said noticing me from a far. When I reached him I sat beside him not making eye contact. "what's wrong?" he asked wrapping his arm around me. "can we go somewhere private?" I asked. And he shook his head and grabbed my hand leading me to an alley way. He opened up an umbrella under us as we began walking."is everything okay?" he asked for what seems like the third time while we were walking.

I just stood there silently staring at the ground, a single tear slipping down my face. "hey" Jace took one last puff before throwing his cigarette on the ground and cupping my face, whipping away the tear with his thumb. "please talk to me baby what's bothering you?" he asked, the smoke blowing past my face. Still no words came out of my mouth. It stopped raining and he put the umbrella on the ground. I looked at him then crashed my lips into his deepening it. I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck and jumped up as he expectedly carried me. I removed my arms as they made their way to his belt buckle, undoing it. I soon came to my senses and stopped myself. "wait I can't do this!" I said as he put me down and he fixed his belt.

"what? are you a virgin?" he asked. "no its not that even though I'm not but that's not the point. I-I'm married Jace. that kid that I told you I was babysitting was my son. I've never smoked before until I met you and honestly, I feel so free when I'm with you but I just can't be with you. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to be with you its just really complicated right now because I know that the second I see my husband I'm just gonna fall in love with him all over again, and if I leave my son again I'll just be repeating my dad's actions and I don't wanna be like parents Jace but I don't wanna be so innocent and let people take advantage of me and walk all over me I just-" I was cut off by Jace embracing me in a hug.

"its Ok calm down" he began to rub small circles in my back and pulled away from the hug placing his hands on my shoulders. "I understand, I'm married too, and I also have a kid" his words took me by surprise. I'm guessing all the members of 'the crew' or drug dealers in general had problems and stories behind them as to why they do what they do. "my parents are filthy rich and my dad is abusive. that's why I ran away from home. and that's when I met my wife, Melissa. I lived with her for 2 years and when I got her pregnant she wanted to marry me. but she so fucking annoying I had to leave. My friend introduced me to drugs and Melissa kicked me out when she found a bag. that's when I started selling the drugs to get money because I was homeless and my friend and I created 'the crew'. I've been to juvy so many times but my rich parents just bailed me out, for what reason? I have no clue, but it had nothing to do with me. they felt as though me going to juvy ruined their reputation. then I met you, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.......trust me, I would fuck the shit out of you, but..I understand". I began to laugh as I wiped tears from my face.

"I love seeing you smile" he said. I can't believe we just opened up to each other like that. I just gave him a tight hug as if he would disappear at any minute. "so what do you wanna do?" I asked him slowly bringing my hands to his shoulders. "you could give me a blow job" he smirked and we both laughed. "as much as I would love to get on this dirty ground and fuck up my clothes, I'd rather do something else" I laughed. "let's smoke" he said. "I'm trying to not smoke anymore have you not been listening to me" I responded.

"come on, I don't know if after tonight, I'll ever see you again. the least you could do is smoke a joint with me" he said, his arms still tightly wrapped around my waist. "you're right" I say. "that's my girl" he said taking the joint and lighter from his pocket. He lit it up and took a few puffs before handing it over to me. I inhaled, then exhaled and he pressed his lips to mine, his tongue gliding across my lip asking for access which I granted him. As I continued to smoke the joint he sent wet kisses down from my jawline and to my neck sucking on it lightly.

I let out a few moans causing him to smirk against my skin and suck harder as I ran my fingers through his hair gently tugging on it. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer as to where I could feel the big bulge in the front of his pants. After he finished sucking on my now bruised skin, he took the joint from my hand and began smoking it. We soon saw a police car drive up the alley way and Jace dropped the joint and stepped on it blowing the smoke the opposite way of the police. Two policemen exited the car and walked towards us, guns in both their hands. "put your hands up where we can see them" one policeman said. "shit! I'm so sorry baby" Jace whispered and before I could ask him why he was sorry he grabbed my hand and just took off.

And right before my eyes , the policeman shot him and he fell to the ground. It happened so quickly I couldn't believe it really happened. "nooooooo" I screamed and the other policeman grabbed my arms and cuffed my wrist placing me in the back of the car. I just sat there staring at Jace trying to convince myself he's not dead, but it wasn't working. I cried my eyes out the whole ride to the police station.....again. But this time it wasn't the police station, it was juvy. My eyes widened at the sight of the building as the policeman walked me inside.

What the hell? "you're not off the hook this time, your gonna be in here for a while" he said. My heart was beating so fast and I was breathing uncontrollably. He uncuffed me and placed me in a cell and I sat there crying hoping Xavier would come save me. And as if on cue after 2 hours I saw Xavier and a cop coming over to my cell. The cop unlocked it and this time, I actually did jump into Xavier's arms crying and squeezing him tightly. "I'm so sorry" I cried into his neck.

Today was seriously not my day.

;) muahh