New Member Part 2

Picture is Xavier a.k.a Kellan Lutz as a child

Xavier POV

*At the pack house*

After Kyle left we decided to have some drinks and play some music to celebrate our new member. Tyler walked over to me dancing. "having fun?" I asked her yelling over the music. "yeah this is amzaing thank you guys so much" she said. "no problem" I yelled. "can you give me a tour of the house I've never seen one so big" she said. "sure". We both walked upstairs as I gave her a tour taking drinks in between every hallway so we were both drunk by the time we came to my room.

We started laughing uncontrollably for no reason and no one has said anything. My back was on the wall and we were faced chest to chest. She slowly wrapped her hands around my neck and slowly started to lean in but I stopped her. "sorry....I.....I'm married" I said. "you're right I'm sorry, that was a stupid move" she said. "no its fine" I said placing my hands gently on her arms. "you should probably get some sleep" she opened the door and led me inside. I laid down on the bed and she began to undress straddling me.

"wait-" she cut me off. "shhh" she began kissing my cheek down to my neck but I stopped her before i gave in and did anything I would regret. "I'm sorry I have to go home, to my wife" I said hurriedly getting up from the bed and running home. When I opened the door I tripped because it was so dark and I was still drunk. I was surprised I even found my way home. Kyle cut the light on which hurt my eyes and she was sitting on the couch.

Kyle POV

I decided to wait downstairs for Xavier to come home. He opened the door and nearly fell on the ground. "how was she?" I said cutting on the light. "what?" he asked. "did she satisfy you Xavier?" I asked getting up from the couch. "what the hell are you talking about?" he yelled. "did you forget I get fucking visions? I saw you in the bed with her" I screamed. "you don't even know what the hell you're talking about Ok?" he screamed in return. "I think I do" I said. "I didn't even fuck her okay? I told her that I had to come home...to my wife" he yelled. I sat there silently and with that he walked out of the door slamming it behind him.

I felt so fucking stupid. How could I have not trusted Xavier? I should've talked to him instead of yelling at him and now he's gone. I went upstairs and cried myself to sleep trying to get rid of my thoughts. My visions were sending me mixed signals.

Xavier POV

I slammed the door and ran back to the pack house. I banged on the door and Tyler opened it in her bathrobe. "Xavier whats-" before she could finish I grabbed her by the waist and carried her upstairs to my room while kissing her. I laid her down on the bed and stripped her of her robe. "so I'm guessing you have a thing for girls with guys' names" she said trying to catch her breath. "no talking" I said placing my finger on her soft lips before kissing them. I didn't care if Kyle got a vision of this, I wanted her to see. She doubted me. I undressed myself slipping a condom onto my length and diving into her.

It wasn't anything like when Kyle and I had sex for the first time. I don't even know what made it so different, its not like Kyle had any special techniques because it was her first time. I doubt this was Tyler's first time. She's a very forward girl. Afterwards I laid down next to her, but I didn't cuddle with her, that was only for Kyle, but as I was thinking about Kyle, I was regretting what I had done.

Kyle POV

When I woke up in the morning I called Theresa and asked if she could watch Alex again so Xavier and I could talk and settle things out. I was about to head out the door when Xavier burst in and hit me in the nose. "oh I'm so sorry baby" he walked me upstairs and into the bathroom with a first-aid kit. He gave me tissue to hold my nose from the bleeding. "listen Xavier I'm sorry about yesterday I should've trusted you and talked to you about it rather than yelling and cursing at you" I said, my voice sounding weird from me holding my nose. "so you're not mad at me?" he asked. "if anything you should be mad at me" I said. "no, its fine" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna go pick up Alex" and with that, he walked out of the door.

Xavier POV

Im guessing Kyle didn't get a vision of what happened last night so she'd never find out and I'd never have to tell her. I went to my mom's house, picked up Alex, and took him back home. He was now the size of a one year old. When I got home with Alex, Kyle was very happy to see him. "how about we go out and do something, as a family" I said. "I'd rather not I just wanna stay home and be with the you two" she said with a smile on her face. Kyle and I spent the rest of the day with Alex and played with him. When he fell asleep we cuddled and watched movies until we fell asleep. I love having Kyle wrapped in my arms, but it makes me regret my actions more.

;) muahh