No Place Like Home

Xavier POV

Kyle jumped up from my arms and looked at me. "we forgot to use a condom" she said I raised my eyebrows then widened my eyes. I thought about Kyle being pregnant and us raising a child together. How it would be, being parents. I know Kyle would never treat our child like her mother treated her. My thoughts caused me to grin.

We both sat there quiet for a little. "so you might be" she cut me off. "don't say it!" she said getting up from the bed. "would it be that bad having a child with me?" I asked angrily. "no its not that, I'm sure you'd be a great father but, I'm 16 Xavier" she said putting her hand to her stomach.

"but you said yourself right? you're grown" I said. She smiled and chuckled. "I'm not sure if I'm ready" she said. "that's why you have me baby, you're not gonna be in it alone" I said getting up to comfort her. "if you are pregnant, I'll be by your side every step of the way, even when you have contractions" I said to cheer her up. She laughed and hugged me.

For the rest of our honeymoon we really didn't do anything but went to the beach and out to eat. Or we just stayed at the hotel and watched TV. I've tried to convince Kyle to buy a pregnancy test but she said she wanted to wait and see if she'd throw up. She wanted to be surprised. She also didn't want to buy it because people would look at her weird.

I told her i would buy it for her but she doesn't want people to look at me weird either. Although I didn't care, I would just rip their heads' off. I bought a house back home for us but she doesn't know about it. I figured she wouldn't want to be in the house with her father and kids because she was getting older. Its a good distance from his house so if she wanted, she could drive to visit them.

I know she still needs to be trained and its better to do it in person rather than video chat. Kyle and I soon were packing our things and heading to the airport. As we got on the plane and took our seats, she pulled out her ear buds and MP3 player and laid on my shoulder. Her MP3 player was so old but I had to think to myself and remember that she grew up with little money.

I never really went after poor girls but something about her made me fall in love with her.

Kyle POV

Our plane landed and we carried our luggage to Xavier's car. I got in putting my feet up and Xavier got in also. I was so tired I felt as if all my energy was drained from my body, then I noticed Xavier was driving somewhere unknown. "where are we going?" I asked looking out of the window. "we're going home" he responded. I turned to look at him then frowned. Then I started to get a little lightheaded.

"Xavier stop the car" I said with my hand to my forehead. "I can't stop the car we're on a highway" he said. "just stop the car!" I yelled putting my hands up. suddenly, everything around me was frozen. Nothing was moving anymore. It was like a paused movie. I hurriedly opened the door, leaned over, and threw up on the ground. But that didn't shock me.

How was I suppose to undo this? I was basically messing up the world like this. I got back in the car and closed the door. I looked over at Xavier who was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I lifted my hands as I did seconds ago but nothing happened. I tried 3 other hand options but none of those seemed to work either.

Then I flicked my hands as if I were getting water off of them and everything unfroze. I jumped as a few cars sped by us. "are you okay?" Xavier asked. "I'll tell you when we get there" I said. "get where?" he questioned with a smirk. "get home" I knew he just wanted to hear me say it.

Then all of a sudden I got a vision. I was in a bathroom holding a pregnant test but I couldn't see the results. The vision lasted for about 7 seconds. I'm guessing my visions were signs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Xavier and I pulled up in front of the garage of an enormous house. He grabbed our luggage as I walked to the door. I opened it and it was very dark. When I cut the light on my friends and family all stood up and yelled 'surprise' what the hell?

Xavier POV

"surprise" everyone yelled. Kyle sat there speechless staring at her friends and family. I walked over to her, put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "happy birthday baby" I said rubbing my hand up and down her arm. "birthday?" she said confused.

Kyle POV

"birthday?" I asked. How the hell could it be my birthday and I forget about it. How did Xavier know? How did he get everyone to come here? I scanned the faces of everyone and then came across a very familiar one. "Connor!" I screamed running towards him and jumping into his arms. He held me tightly then let me go due to the fact the Xavier stared him down.

"happy birthday Kyle" he said. I frowned a little bit. "Kyle?" I questioned him. I had never even realized Connor didn't call me Ky anymore. "sorry, I haven't seen you in forever, im not use to saying Ky anymore" he said. Standing next to him was a red-haired and red-eyed girl. She smiled at me then gave me a big hug. "happy birthday Kyle" McKenzie said.

"so you and Brian-" she cut me off. "we talked, its fine" she said. I then walked over to my father and gave him a hug. He introduced me to aunts and uncles I never knew I had, then walked me over to an elderly woman sitting on a rocking chair in the corner. She got up and walked over to me. "hello Kyle, happy birthday" she said smiling. Her voice was soft and was cracking. She was really short.

Her hair was fully white and her eyes were light brown. I glanced at her ear and she had a black mark on it..........just like mine. "excuse me for one second" I said running to my suitcase. I grabbed a mirror and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I took my shirt off, stood with my back turned to the huge bathroom mirror, and looked through the mirror I was holding.

Right there, on the back of my shoulder, was a tattoo, of a werewolf, just like Xavier's, and my mark remained on my ear.

A/N: HELLO BEAUTIES, IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW ALL OF KYLE'S POWERS, THEY ARE LISTED BELOW

TELEKENISIS,ELECTRICITY,SHEILD,VISIONS,AND THE ABILITY TO FREEZE.

PICTURE IS KYLE'S GRANDMA

NO ONE EVER READS AUTHOR'S NOTES. I MEAN I DONT CUZ THEY ALWAYS LONG SO I TRY NOT TO MAKE THEM LONG......BUT ANYWAYS.....

;) muahh