Captured

Xavier ran upstairs and opened the bathroom door. He smiled at me when he looked at my shoulder. "I'm marked" I said happily. "yeah ha let's go back downstairs" he said motioning the steps with his head. I threw my shirt back on and went back downstairs. "Kyle this is your grandmother" my father said.

I went over to her and gave her a hug. Since she was so short, she wrapped her arms around my waist. She stopped and placed her hands on my stomach winking at me, I looked at Xavier and he shrugged. "you're a very mature young lady, and I have no idea where you get it from because your mother was kind of koo-koo" she said and my father frowned.

I laughed at her, then turned my head not realizing there was a huge picture in a frame on the wall. It was me when I was 11 and my mother.I stared at the picture remembering she bought drugs from the same guy that took the picture.She looked so happy and innocent, but she wasn't.She was sad because my father left, and she used drugs her whole life.

I started to tear up as I looked around the furniture and decorated house. I was really glad to have Xavier in my life because its really messed.

********************************************

After some music, dancing, food, and cake, I said my 'goodbye's' to all my friends and family as they headed home. I sat on the couch next to Xavier. Surprisingly, our house wasn't messy at all. "guess what I have?" Xavier asked pulling out a rectangular box from his pocket. "you bought a test?" I asked angrily. "I'm sorry I just can't wait any longer" he said. "I told you to wait until i-". Then I stopped realizing what I was about to say.

I had already thrown up. "what?" he asked worriedly. "when we were on the highway, I some how froze everything, and I threw up" I said. "that's why you told me to stop the car?" he asked. I shook my head up and down. "I'm sorry I should've stopped, and now you have a new power I guess" he said. He gave the box to me and raised his eyebrows.

I grabbed it and went to the bathroom and he followed. "you stay down here" I said. I went into the bathroom and did my business on the stick. I closed my eyes before looking at it, and sure enough it was positive. I already knew there was a great possibility I was pregnant, but the test was just for confirmation.

I decided to trick Xavier and tell him it was negative to see how he'd react. I went down stairs and Xavier jumped eagerly from the couch. I walked over to him looking sad, then ran into his arms pretending to cry. "oh no, baby its Ok, we can always keep trying, but on purpose this time" he said rubbing small circles on my back.

I lifted my head from his chest revealing my dry face. "why keep trying if we already have one" I said. Xavier hugged me tightly, then kissed my lips. I haven't kissed Xavier on the lips since we had sex. He's been kissing me on the forehead a lot lately. "come on let's get some sleep, we have to unpack tomorrow" Xavier said as he grabbed my hand taking me upstairs. We both changed our clothes and laid on our bed.

I laid with my back pressed against his chest and his hand rubbing my stomach. "should we think of names?" he asked. "tomorrow, I'm tired" I groaned. "what about Xavier, that's a really awesome name" he said. "Xavier, go to sleep" I demanded. He kissed my cheek then we both fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad stomach ache and I had to go to the bathroom and awful lot. I was getting very frustrated because it was taking away my sleeping time.

It was soon early in the morning and I had to use the bathroom yet again. I opened the door and Xavier was stepping out of the shower naked. I gasped and closed the door. He opened it back still naked, nothing covering his stunning body. "you act like you've never seen me naked before" he said smiling. "I know but its just awkward when we're not actually doing it" I said trying to keep my eyes on the top half of his body.