Big News

I stared at the test for a few more minutes before placing it back in the box and throwing it into the trash. I exited in a fast motion and ran to the car. I sat in there but didn't start the engine. I just sat there and thought to myself placing my forehead and hands on the steering wheel. My thoughts were soon interrupted by some man yelling my name. I turned around and saw him crossing the street. "Kyle!" he yelled running over to the car. "Connor!" I ran out and jumped into his arms. I missed him so much but felt bad because I hadn't been returning his calls or texts since I left his house.

We walked over onto the side walk and embraced each other in another hug. "how are you? is everything alright? I've been calling and texting you" he said rapidly. "yeah I'm fine its kind of complicated but I'm alright" I said nervously putting my hair behind my ear. "that's....great" he walked closer to me and cupped my face running his thumbs across my cheeks. He just stared at me, he stared into me. I soon broke our gaze and removed his hands from my face, I don't know how he had that effect on me and Xavier didn't. "Connor I have to tell you something really important" I said not making eye contact with him.

"what is it baby girl?" he asked trying to get me to look at him. "Ok first, don't call me baby girl" I said pointing my finger at him. He put his hands up in surrender, "my bad......but really what's wrong?" he asked. I took a deep breath before looking straight into Connor's eyes. "I'm pregnant Connor" I nearly whispered. "say that again I didn't hear you" he said getting closer to hear me better. "I'm pregnant and you're the father" I said loud enough for the people across the street to hear and stare. Connor just stared at me, his face looking shocked. His shocked face then turned into a grin, then the grin turned into a smile.

"how?" he finally asked, the smile still on his face. "what do you mean how uh we had sex" I said angrily. "no that's not what I meant. We used condoms" he said. "I don't know, one of them must have popped or something" I started walking towards the car as he followed me. "I was going pretty hard" he smirked. "Connor!" I laughed hitting him in the arm. "what you were practically begging me to, I have a lot of claw marks on my back" he said rubbing his arm. He started mocking me in a high pitched voice saying 'Connor, harder, faster' and I hit him in the arm again. Awkward silence soon interrupted our conversation.

"look, no matter what, whether I'm the father or not-" I interrupted him knowing I hadn't had sex with anyone else. "oh you're the father" I said and he lightly chuckled. "I'll always be there to support you, whatever you need I'll get it for you, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm actually pretty excited about being a dad" he said looking a my stomach. After a few minutes I began to talk. "I uh guess I'll see you later" I said killing the silence. "yeah, I'll see you later too" he said, his eyes still on my stomach and a big smile on his face. I waved my hand and he looked at my face before nodding.

I got into the car and drove home thinking of how I would tell Xavier I was pregnant with Connor's baby. I never even told him we had sex. When I arrived home I noticed my palms were sweaty and I was shaking trying to place the key in the door knob but thankfully someone heard and opened the door. "hey mom" Alex said giving me a hug. He'd soon develop his ability to shift , he was getting so big. Xavier came downstairs ready for work. "hey" I said nervously. "Alex, give mom a kiss and head on upstairs for your bath" he said his jaw still clenched.

"dad I'm not a baby I don't take baths, I take showers, I'm a man" Alex said flexing his muscles causing me to laugh. I knew Xavier wanted to laugh but he held it in to let me know he was still upset with me. Alex gave me a kiss and headed upstairs. "so" he said sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat next to him, a slight gap in between us. I didn't say anything as he stared at me for a while, his eyes beginning to soften and his jaw unclenched."you're pregnant aren't you?" he asked sadly. I nodded my head then looked down.

"who's the father?" he asked. The question that I've basically been pulling my hair out for him not to ask. I stayed quiet for a bit and he began talking again and his jaw clenched. "Kyle please don't tell me you're pregnant by that drug dealer" he said standing up. I got up also placing my hands on his shoulders for him to calm down. "no I'm not pregnant by him" I said. He let out a sigh of relief and said 'thank god'. "so if its not his, then who's is it?" he asked again. "its....Connor's" I said. His jaw clenched and he balled his fists. "you had sex with Connor?" he asked but his voice calm.

"I was mad at the time and one thing led to another" I said grabbing his balled up fist. He slowly unballled them and unclenched his jaw. I have to admit, its really sexy when he does that. "Kyle I love you very very much, and I have no right to be mad at you. The fact that my wife is carrying someone else's child is hard for me to deal with, but that doesn't mean I won't be part of that baby's life-" I cut him off. "and you will Xavier, I promise you that" I said.

"mom you're pregnant?" Alex asked walking down the stairs. God that kid was so newsy. "yeah you're gonna have a little sister or brother" I said rubbing my stomach. "cool! I hope its a boy I really want a brother to play with" he said hopping on the couch. The last thing I need is another crazy little boy running around the house. "what did I say about hopping on the couch" Xavier said. "sorry" Alex apologized. "go head back upstairs and get some sleep" Xavier said and Alex ran upstairs.

Xavier POV

I had no right to be mad at Kyle. I fucked someone out of anger and so did she. Of course I was upset but I wasn't gonna get mad and yell at her. I don't even blame Connor for wanting to fuck her. Just staring at her right now made me wanna take her on the coffee table and fuck her until she couldn't feel her legs. A little quicke before work wouldn't hurt. But I was already running late and Alex was upstairs. I walked closer to her and wrapped her in my arms placing a kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much do you know that?" I whispered in her ear taking in her beautiful scent.

"I know baby, I love you too" she said nuzzling her face in my neck. I gave her soft pink lips a long passionate kiss before pulling away and heading off to work. The only thing that was stopping me from letting my wolf get to me and ripping Connor's head off was that he was still Kyle's best friend and he was the father off her baby. It disgusts me to even say it. As I enter the 20 story building all I could think about was my baby and how she was doing. I want to be there with her through her whole pregnancy even if I wasn't the father. She was still my wife and I still loved and cared for her.

* * *

Work was finally over and I would finally get to come home to my wonderful queen. I worked late today so her and Alex would probably be sleep. I got out of the car and entered the house to take a shower. I walked in the bathroom and undressed, getting in and letting the warm water relax me. Afterwards I got out and put on boxers as I walked to Alex's room to give him a kiss, then walked to my room. I walked over to the bed and pulled up the covers. I looked over at Kyle and immediately noticed she wasn't really sleep. "you're not sleep" I said shaking her lightly.

She turned facing me and kissed me. "I have an appointment in the morning are you coming?" she asked cupping my face with her left hand. "I have to go to work" I said sad that I couldn't be at her ultrasound. "again?" she asked upset. "yeah I'm sorry baby" I said bringing her body closer to mine. She nuzzled into my chest, wrapping her leg around me. We both started to drift off into a sleep.

I never wanted to let her out of my arms.

;) muahh