Vampires Aren't Real

"Kyle.......I'm.........I'm Brian......your father" he said slowly opening the screen door.

"you're kidding me right" I asked starting to get pissed. "no its me, I'm here honey!" he said walking closer to me. "don't call me honey!" I yelled, "why are you here?!" I cried. "I'm here to help you" he explained. I suddenly started to feel heat travel through my body, my veins turned purple and I felt power and electricity through my fingers. I raised my hands to my father and he flew through the door and out into the street. "oh my god" I gasped. My father stood up in the middle of the street. "I'm sorry" he screamed. I gave him a stern look, shut the door and ran upstairs to my room.

The next morning I didn't even tell my mom my father had come because she'd freak out and raise hell he hasn't asked for her.

On the other hand, I didn't exactly know what Connor was to me. I felt like he was using me but I really enjoyed being with him

"hey Kyle" I heard Connor running up behind me, I recognized his voice now. "hey" I said with a big smile. "do you think you can come over and "babysit" tonight?" he asked making the quotation signs with his fingers. "sure" I said laughing. "great I'll see you tonight" he said running off. I wondered what he wanted to do since I wasn't actually babysitting......I think.

Connor's POV

Kyle is probably the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Everything about her was just perfect.

"Mom" I called. "yes son" she said. "you know Kyle, Cameron and Camille's babysitter?" I said sitting on the couch. "yeah she a very sweet girl, what about her?" she asked also sitting down. "well I really like her" I said "actually....I think I may be in love with her, and I think I wanna tell her...." I hesitated. "tell her what?" she asked. "about me" I said. "about you being......." I finished her sentence "yes, about me being a.............a vampire". "are you sure, I mean you barely know this girl" she said getting up from the couch. "I think she might be my...mate" I replied. "well, whatever you feel is best, then its fine with me, but..........don't turn her" she demanded. "Ok" I said

How Connor became a vampire

Connor POV

My ex-girlfriend Lucy was a vampire herself. She said I was her mate and she told me everything about being a vampire and wanted me to be a vampire with her, but I couldn't take that kind of a risk. She got very upset at the fact that I didn't want to be a vampire and captured me in her basement. She seduced me and bit me turning me into a vampire. She kept me in her basement for 3 days until some other vampires came and killed her. I escaped her house and ran home telling no one but my parents about me. They told everyone that I had been kidnapped and made it home safely. I never heard about Lucy ever since. How I feed you ask? I don't. I eat and act like a human to hide my secret. But the one person I will expose myself to is Kyle. From the first second I saw her I knew she was the one. I could tell she was different from everyone else.

Kyle POV

I walked to Connor's house excited to know what he had planned for us to do. I rang the doorbell and he opened the door. "hey Ky, come in" he said letting me inside. He had given me a nickname. It was really cute because no one had ever given me a nickname before, not even my own mother! But the fact that it came from him made me feel special.

"So, I have popcorn, soda, and movies" he said pulling me toward the couch "do you do this for a lot of girls?" I asked. "nope, just for the princesses" he said with a cute smile. "how many princesses are there?" I inquired. "well, there can only be one princess in my kingdom" he replied.

I laughed at his corny catch phrase and we watched movies the rest of the night.

"I should be heading home now" I said getting up from the couch. "wait" he said pulling me back down. "I have to tell you something" he stared at me for a while not knowing how to start off, then he grabbed my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine. I laid back on the couch as he got on top of me absorbing my neck. "you smell so good" he whispered in my ear.

"uh thanks" I said misled. He started kissing my body down to my chest and when he looked up at me his eyes were bright red and two of his teeth elongated into fangs. I screamed and pushed him off of me. As I was running to the door he ran and blocked it.

Connor POV

Kyle and I watched movies all night while she laid on my chest and I put my arm around her. "I should be heading home now" she said standing up. "wait" I said grabbing her arm for her to sit back down. "I have to tell you something" I confessed. The way she looked at me had me lost for words.

I couldn't help but kiss her. I got on top of her and I could feel her body heat and her heart beat I couldn't help myself. I could smell her blood. "you smell so good" I whispered. My fangs came out and I could feel my eyes change color. I became hungry. She screamed and pushed me off of her headed for the door but I used my speed to stop her.

Kyle POV

"what the hell?" I yelled. "please just let me explain" he slowly walked closer to me. "explain what, that you were about to fucking eat me?" I screamed backing away from him. "I would never do that I just want you to calm down i'm not going to hurt you I promise" he puts his hands up in surrender.

I stood up slowly and walked towards him. "I promise, I won't hurt you" he said. As I walked to him he grabbed me and gave me a really tight hug. I didn't know what for but I hugged him back. "you have to promise me you won't tell ANYONE" he said grabbing my shoulders. "I promise" I said shaking my head.

"I really should go home now" I said grabbing my bag, "I had fun". "me too" he said

Awkward was the only word that could describe how my night just went. I couldn't be mad at Connor and I couldn't tell his secret even if I wanted to because I had one of my own. I figured I should tell him because he told me his but that would be too much to handle in one night, and when I got home, the guy that claimed to be my father was sitting on my couch watching TV with my mom.

Could this night get any better?

PICTURE IS CONNOR

;) muahh