Visions Part 2

Picture is Barbara (Kyle's Mom)

Xavier POV

It was about 5 o' clock in the morning and Kyle was tossing and turning making weird noises. I'm not sure if it was from the event that took place hours ago or if she was having a really bad dream. I leaned up and shook her to wake her up. "Kyle! Kyle! wake up!" I screamed. She woke up out of breath and grabbed my body holding on to me.

"its Ok, I'm right here" I said with her in my arms, rocking back and forth running small circles on her back. Then she pushed me away. "I had a dream" she whispered. "about what?" I asked cupping my hand around her cheek. "y-you were flirting, with this girl at the hospital" she said. My eyes widened at her words.

Kyle POV

He looked at me as if it were true. It had to have been a vision because it gave me a headache. "its true!" I screamed getting up from the bed. "no,no, its not, I don't know what you're talking about just come back to bed" he said patting the empty spot. "no I don't wanna go back to bed, I wanna know why you let that girl touch you!" I screamed stamping my foot.

I felt my eyes change color and I clenched my fist. Xavier frowned then got up from the bed. He came over to me and grabbed my hands so they weren't on fists anymore. Xavier wasn't scared of me. He wasn't scared of anything or anyone. He was fearless. He knew I would never hurt him and he would never hurt me.

He looked into my eyes as they changed back to its original color and my heavy breathing slowed down. His grown went away and he looked down at the ground. He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry" he whispered. I removed his hands and walked out of the room. I laid on the couch of our hotel room.

It was so like Xavier to show off his muscles, but why to other girls? All I could think about was hurting that nurse. But that would just be repeating Xavier's jealous actions, and I yelled at him for it. I couldn't do the same. Sleep soon took over my body and calmed me down.

When I started to wake up, strong muscular arms were wrapped around my body holding me closely. I turned around and Xavier's face was close to mine. He was asleep, his body was warm pressed against mine. I turned back around trying to remove him from me but he woke up and tightened his arms.

"don't fight it, it'll only get harder for you" he said. His voice was deep and sexy. It was always like that in the morning. I decided to give up. "I'm still mad at you" I said. "you're sexy when you're mad" I knew he smirked when he said that. He kissed my forehead and rubbed his finger across my cheek. "I'm sorry, I know it was wrong but, being the way I am, I just couldn't help myself" he said.

Before Xavier and I met, he was always self-centered and could get any girl he wanted. "I've never met a girl that I really liked and wanted to be in a serious relationship with..........until I met you" he said. "well how am I suppose to believe that if you let other girls touch you" I said getting up from his arms, but he gently pulled me back down.

"I promise I'll never let it happen again," he said looking into my eyes, this would be a risk for Xavier considering the fact that he was so use to throwing himself at girls, "but they'll never be able to touch me like this". He grabbed my hand slowly while lifting the hem of his ball shorts. He out my hand inside and as I pumped his rather large member as he let out soft moans. I pumped faster and his moans got louder and then I stopped. For some odd reason, a flashback of my.......mom popped into my head.

Her and my father were arguing about who would take me but I was too young to understand what they were saying. My father kept screaming 'you're not a good mother' to her and before he left out the door, he came over to me, kissed my forehead and said, "I'll come back for you baby". And he left. I started to cry not realizing my hand was still placed in Xavier's pants. I moved my hand and wiped my tears with the other.

"are you okay?" Xavier asked. "I had a flashback of mom and father" I said, tears falling down my cheeks. "what happened?" he asked. "my father wanted to take me with him. I was too young to understand what they were arguing about it, that's why I hated my father so much before I knew the true story. My mom lied to me my whole life" I said sadly.

Even though I already knew the story, it hurt me every time I thought about it. The fact that my mother was dead made me even more upset because the last time I saw her I almost hit her with a lamp. I never got to say goodbye or tell her I still love her. I've always loved her and still do. I just never liked her. She always got on my nerves and never cared.

Deep down inside I knew she really loved me because she didn't want my father to take me away from her. Xavier grabbed me and wrapped me inside his arms once again. I love being in his arms and feeling safe. "we have 1 more week until our honeymoon is over, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I just want to be with you" I whispered smuggled into his chest.

Then it hit me! I jumped up and looked a Xavier. He looked at me confused.

"we forgot to use a condom" I said slowly. His eyes widened, then a very very small grin appeared on his face.

;) muahh