Reunited

Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time?

The whole car ride home I cried to Xavier and told him about EVERYTHING. He forgave me for running out on him and Alex and his jaw clenched when I told him I had slept with Jace, but he held back his anger. I hesitated to tell him i had sex with Connor 4 times, i just wasnt ready. He grabbed my hand tightly with his free hand, his other hand on the steering wheel. "Im just glad that you're coming home, I can't stand the thought of you in another man's arms" he said giving my hand a light squeeze. We pulled into the driveway and walked to the door. "please don't mention juvy or smoking or anything to Alex, I don't want him to think you're a bad person so if he asks just say you went to your sister's house or something" he said putting the key in the door and opening it.

Once again Theresa was there and she gave me a sad but also mad look as she kissed Alex and Xavier goodbye and walked out. "mom!" Alex screamed jumping into my arms. "I knew you'd come back" he whispered. I hugged him tightly and when he called me mom my heart nearly dropped and I placed a kiss on his forehead. "alright goodnight sport, time to take a bath and get ready for bed" Xavier said and pointed to the stairs. "awww, goodnight mom, goodnight dad" he yelled as he ran up the stairs. I walked over to Xavier and stared into his eyes. "look i-" he cut me off as he started for the steps. "its ok, you don't have to explain yourself to me anymore" he said getting ready to walk upstairs.

"Xavier wait!" I yelled. I walked over to him slowly grabbing his right hand and pulling both our rings off of it. As cliché as it might sound, I got down on one knee and began to speak. "no matter how much shit I get myself into you're always there to help me get out of it and you always try hard to make me as happy as I can. I'm so so sorry for everything and I've been such a horrible person to you, I love you so much and I hope you can forgive me" my voice started cracking I was beginning to cry, "will you marry me.........again" Xavier's eyes became glossy and he bent down lifting me up. He put his hand out and I placed both rings in his hand.

He put his ring on and kneeled down on one knee. "will you marry me again" he said. I shook my head allowing him to put the ring on my finger and cried as he picked me up spinning me around. He gave me a long and passionate kiss. I've missed his lips so much. Alex came running down the stairs and hugging Xavier and I. He such a newsy kid. I was happy we were a family again.

* * *

The time I've been spending with Xavier and Alex have been amazing, I can't believe how much I missed out on Alex growing up. His favorite color's blue, he loves to play soccer, and he has a crush on a little girl that lives around the corner named Kylie. He's so adorable and reminds me of his father every time I look at his beautiful blue eyes and dark blonde hair he inherited from him. I really don't know what he inherited from me but I hope to find out soon. Xavier had been teaching me how to drive and I've gotten so good that I've been using his car to go to the corner store (walking distance). We were all at the dinner table playing family board games and Alex was beating both of us. When he smiles it makes me smile. I remember when he was just a little baby and now he's beating his own parents at board games.

"me and dad are glad you're here mom" Alex said sending me a smile. I returned his smile and walked over to give him a kiss on the forehead and Xavier a kiss on the lips. "I'm glad I'm here too" I said as Xavier pulled me into his lap. My cramps began to get the best of me and I felt my lunch coming up. I quickly ran upstairs and puked in the toilet. "baby are you okay?" Xavier asked holding my hair up and rubbing my back. "I don't know my cramps are killing me" I puked again then rinsed my mouth. "Alex go in our room and get mom some alka seltzer" Xavier said before closing the door and giving me a worried but sad look.

"what?" I asked confused. "baby, are you sure its your period that's giving you cramps?" he questioned making me think differently. My eyes widened as I thought of what he meant. "I can't be" I said placing my hand on my stomach. His jaw clenched, "I think you need to get a test" he said before handing me some alka seltzer and a cup of water and walked out the door slightly slamming it behind him. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with having another baby, its just that it wouldn't be Xavier's. That's why he slammed the door, because he knew me and him haven't had sex since I came back, so the baby couldn't possibly be his.

I dipped the alka seltzer in the cup of water and waited for it to dissolve before drinking it. I walked in my room and grabbed Xavier's keys and drove to the pharmacy. I walked in and bought a pregnancy test as the man stared me down awkwardly. Then as though he was old, he was moving slowly which was making me impatient. He finally handed me the test and I ran into the bathroom. I did my business on the stick before closing my eyes and breathing deeply. I opened my eyes and looked down at the test that showed.....

positive...........

A/N: I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT IM SORRY

;) muahh